BHMagnetic brake system with selector lever of 16 different levels and emergency brake. LCD Monitor with Backlighting, at central handlebar. Multi-purpose pedals: Pedals feature both standard baskets and cycling shoe clips. Belt drive system.Indoor cycling bikesH925
Characteristics BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
The Duke Magnetic indoor bike meets the needs of the most demanding user. It is BH's latest creation in the sphere of ??professional indoor cycling and is the result of integration of the latest technologies and design expertise providing the best bio-mechanics for cardiovascular training. The attention to detail, meticulous design and innovative magnetic brake system will totally revolutionise indoor cycling classes at your gym and awaken the interest of new users. BH has developed a magnetic brake system which will change and revolutionise cycling sensations so that users can enjoy their classes to the utmost as a sensuous experience.
· Magnetic brake system with selector lever of 16 different levels and emergency brake.
· LCD Monitor with Backlighting, at central handlebar. Fully self-powered. On-screen information: - Level (load) - Revolutions per minute (rpm) - Pulse rate - Calories - Watts - Distance - Time - Clock
· Transmission System: PK belt drive assures performance that is smooth, quiet, and low maintenance. No Chain means you and the bike stay cleaner with no oiling
· Designed for optimum exercise biomechanics. To guarantee smooth, natural movements for full muscle concentration.
· Designed for an easy cleaning, storage and transportation.
· Ergonomically designed triathlon type handlebar, adjustable both horizontally and vertically up to 17 leveles vertically and 19 levels horizontally. With special covering and multi-position handles.
· Micro-adjustable seat: up to 17 levels vertically and 19 levels horizontally.
· Flywheel protecting cover, for protection against sweat and corrosion.
· Emergency quick brake, for a safer exercise.
· Multi-purpose pedals: Pedals feature both standard baskets and cycling shoe clips
· Crank set: Steel cased three piece crank set designed for extra durability
· Bottle holder: Very useful for long training sessions
· Adjustable support: to guarantee maximum stability
· Helpful wheels for transportation
· Resistance: Magnetic · Selector: Selector lever of 16 levels · Real watts ergometer : Yes · Height: 117 cm / 46” · Length: 104 cm / 41” · Width: 63 cm / 25” · Distance between the saddle and pedals: 76-107 cm · Distance between the seat and handlebars: 68-90 cm · Area ocuppied: 0,66 m2 · Weight: 43Kg / 95 lbs. · Maximum user weight: 135Kg · Flywheel type: Aluminium · Flywheel: Front flywheel · Flywheel cover: Yes · Structure: Steel · Transmission: Poli-V belt · Pedals: Dual SPD-trekking · Horiz. Adjust. Seat: Yes · Vertical seat adjustment: Yes · Horiz. Adjust. Handlebar: Yes · Vert. Adjust. Handlebar: Yes · Display unit: Self-powered LCD Monitor with Backlighting. On-screen info: - Level - Revolutions per minute (rpm) - Speed - Pulse rate - Calories - Watts - Distance - Time - Clock · Wheels: Yes · Bottle holder: Yes
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING YOU ORDER: * No COD delivery for this product. ** Two Man Delivery Treshold included in the price.
Other products related to BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
Shipping BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
Delivery feefree delivery
Estimated deliveryDelivery 4-5 working days
Delivery is important to us. We will do our very best to deliver your order on time.
A card will be left if no one is home and the goods returned to the carrier's local depot to await your contact.
Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
It may be necessary for you to move or to help to move merchandise into your home, this is especially relevant if you live in a block of flats as carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance to the block.
Normal delivery time is 4 - 5 working days (occasionnaly 1 more working day, depending on the destination).
Orders for 4-5 working days delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
Payment methods BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
The product is new
The product comes in its original packaging
As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
The brand BH Fitness is a complete home line designed to provide the latest in cardiovascular and strength equipment:
www.bhfitness.com/home-fitness The brand is part of a line of products designed and manufactured for companies of the BH Group offering high quality products at all times.
The BH Group, was founded in 1909 and has a longstanding tradition in the bicycle sector. They began to manufacture exercise equipment back in 1969. After observing rapid development within the fitness sector and detecting a growing need for greater specialisation, the BH group decided to create Exercycle, S.L, so that they would specialise in the said sector.
The BH Fitness Brand is now present in more than 65 countries throughout all 5 continents.
BH Group is the only fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to be present in all sections of the fitness market. . It was also one of the sports equipment companies to be certified in accordance with the ISO 9000 standards.
A quality assurance team combined with a farsighted Research & Development Department is the perfect example to show eagerness to carry on the process of continuous improvement.
Comparative BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike