Are you looking for an intensive and complete fitness workout? The rower is a very complete machine that lets you workout your upper and lower parts of the body. It also a strenuous muscle workout with cardio exercise.
The model BH London incorporates acentral shooting strap which provides excellent ergonomics, a clear digital display and 8 manual adjustment points which you can modify depending on the level of effort and intensity of the workout, according to your fitness goals or body condition. In a single workout you can gradually work arms, legs, chest, back and abs. There are no excuses for not doing the most complete home fitness exercise.
· Designed for regular use at home
The best choice for beginners and home fitness enthusiasts that want to advance their training.
· Flywheel weight: 5,5 kg / 12 lbs It guarantees an extremely smooth and fluid motion.
· Magnetic brake system
Maintenance free. Quiet and smooth exercise through an extensive range of tensions.
· Central throw rowing action
Extremely direct throw. It ensures a symmetrical traction gesture and a high fluidity. Thus, it is easier for you to concentrate on the correct body position for a workout that combines comfort and efficiency.
· Equipped with tension knob to regulate 8 accurate workload points (manual)
To select workout´s intensity.
· Constant inclination of central structure It allows you a greater fluidity when making the stroke. · Wireless heart rate control with a heart rate monitor (not included) by radio frequency to 5 kHz
Allows high intensity workouts with a comfortable heart rate control on the monitor or on your mobile device.
· Frontal earflaps
Allows the possibility to make an anaerobic training (i.e. biceps curl).
· Comfortable oscillating pedals Allows your foot to follow the a more natural foot movement during the workout, providing added safety with every row.
· Extra Big Seat The London Rower includes an extra comfortable big seat to develop better exercise posture.
Screen monitor and Programs
· Full information electronic display
Keeps you informed about your training parameters.
Easy to Use Monitor with a wide variety of options to get the most out of every workout.
· LCD Screen. Effortlessly control time, strokes per minute, total strokes and calories consumed.
· Mode: Selects the different functions of the digital display.
· Time: Measure the time that has passedduring the workout.
· Count.(Strokes): Counts the strokes from the beginning of the workout (after re-setting the monitor with the MODE key).
· Count./Min.: (Stroke per minute). Shows how many strokes per minute you are making in any workout.
· Calories: Shows the calories that have been consumed during the workout.
· Total count (Total Strokes): Shows the total strokes made during the different workout sessions.
· Length: 195 cm / 77”
· Width: 58 cm / 23”
· Height: 50 cm / 20”
· Weight: 30 kg / 66 lbs
· Maximum user weight: 110 kg / 243 lbs
· Measures Folded: (L) 85 cm / 33” (W) 58 cm / 23” (H) 134 cm / 53”
· Flywheel weight: 5.5 kg / 12 lbs
Shipping BH London Rower
Delivery feefree delivery
Estimated deliveryDelivery 3-4 working days
stock informationLess than 5 available
Delivery is important to us. We will do our very best to deliver your order on time.
A card will be left if no one is home and the goods returned to the carrier's local depot to await your contact.
Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
It may be necessary for you to move or to help to move merchandise into your home, this is especially relevant if you live in a block of flats as carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance to the block.
fitnessdigital promises delivery within 3-4 working days (occasionnaly 5 working days, depending on the destination) of all products saying "3-4 working days". Orders for 3-4 working days delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
Payment methods BH London Rower
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
The product is new
The product comes in its original packaging
As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
The brand BH Fitness is a complete home line designed to provide the latest in cardiovascular and strength equipment:
www.bhfitness.com/home-fitness The brand is part of a line of products designed and manufactured for companies of the BH Group offering high quality products at all times.
The BH Group, was founded in 1909 and has a longstanding tradition in the bicycle sector. They began to manufacture exercise equipment back in 1969. After observing rapid development within the fitness sector and detecting a growing need for greater specialisation, the BH group decided to create Exercycle, S.L, so that they would specialise in the said sector.
The BH Fitness Brand is now present in more than 65 countries throughout all 5 continents.
BH Group is the only fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to be present in all sections of the fitness market. . It was also one of the sports equipment companies to be certified in accordance with the ISO 9000 standards.
A quality assurance team combined with a farsighted Research & Development Department is the perfect example to show eagerness to carry on the process of continuous improvement.