For a complete workout
Crosstrainer Elly is a complete and easy to use training device, which unites the benefits of rowing, cross-country skiing, stepping and cycling. It allows you to synchronize all the muscles in your body since you will use 80% of them while training.
The secret lies in its elliptical motion, designed to reproduce as faithfully as possible the natural movements of feet and joints while running but without impacts.
This device is made of a frame on which the pedals are fixed and which also integrates the handlebars (mobile arms of the appliance).A fluid movement
Crosstrainer Elly offers its users a fully fluid motion thanks to the ball bearings and tilt angle of the pedals, for the best movement of the legs.
The effort is complemented with blades pierced in the moving arms. Made of 100% stainless steel, Elly bicycle is compatible with all types of water (sea water, with chlorine or bromine). The wheels combined with its light weight make it a very easyto move elliptical bike.
· Material: 100% stainless steel AISI 316L
· Finish: steel with anticorrosive treatment
· Resistance: oscillating lever arms equipped with Waterflex technology
· Saddle: Perforated Pvc design, anatomic and comfortable, easy maintenance
· Pedals: Stainless ball bearings for intensive use
· Pedals: large pedal, PVC, for use bare feet
· Handle bars: ergonomic design with grip-protection anti-scratches
· Settings: none
· Technology: System of perforated squares to facilitate resistance without hindering movement
· Wheels: ball on white wheel bearings, anti-scratches, easy shifting
· Stability: very stable and anti-scratches protection
· Lining: suitable for all coatings (PVC, tiles, polyester, etc...)
· Water type: thermal waters, sea and chlorine
· Weight: 26 Kg
· Dimensions: L 56 x l 112 x H 175 cm (maxi)
· Depth: 0.90 m to 1.50 m