PolarTracks your daily activity at different intensity levels, and shows steps, distance and burned calories. Feedback about your daily, weekly and monthly activity.Fitness watches and heart rate monitors90051953
Characteristics Polar A300 HR Black Fitness and activity monitor
Made to move your body and the A300. Designed to move, and made for each other. It's about getting it right and getting there faster. It's for looking good and feeling great. Make your move.
· Change it up A small change can make a big difference. Match your mood and style with vibrantly colored, easy-to-change wristbands. The durable silicone wristband of the waterproof A300 is light and comfortable to wear.
· Everything Counts Every jump, skip, hop, walk and run counts. The A300 shows your steps, distance, and burned calories, and motivates to reach your activity goal. If you stay still for too long, the A300 will vibrate telling you it's time to move again.
· Almost There Train to your own beat with Polar H7 heart rate sensor and make sure your every move is counted for. Finish strong and feel great! Complete each training by analyzing results in Polar Flow web service and app.
· Eat. Move. Sleep. Repeat
Getting enough quality sleep is important for your wellbeing. The A300 automatically clocks both the moment you start sleeping and wake up, and wakes you up with a gentle vibration. Follow your sleeping patterns in Polar Flow to find the right balance of training, daily activity and rest.
· See your Progress Check Polar Flow for more details about your daily activity, training and sleep – it’s both addictive and motivating! Follow your active choices on a monthly basis in Diary view, including calorie expenditure. See the progress you’re making toward a fitter you.
· 24/7 Activity Tracking Tracks your daily activity at different intensity levels, and shows steps, distance and burned calories.
· Activity Goal Your daily activity goal and guidance on how to reach it.
· Activity Benefit Feedback about your daily, weekly and monthly activity.
· Fitness Test Tells you exactly how your fitness is progressing by measuring your aerobic fitness at rest and evaluating your maximal oxygen uptake.
· Heart Rate When paired up with Polar H7 heart rate sensor, measures your every heartbeat and lets you know if you’re mostly burning fat or improving your fitness. Gives the most accurate calorie burn in heart rate based training.
· Smart Calories Shows exactly how many calories you've burned.
· Inactivity Alert Vibrates when you've been sitting still for too long.
· Sleep Duration and Quality Automatically tracks your sleep time and quality. See and learn from your sleeping patterns in Polar Flow web service and app.
· Polar flow web service and APP Free online community and service that helps understand the impact of your activity and see the long term progress you make.
· Changeable wristband Vibrantly colored wristbands are easily changed to reflect your mood and style.
· Simple charging Charges conveniently with a simple plug and play USB.
· Myfitnesspal Track your total calorie intake and expenditure by connecting with MyFitnessPal app (iOS only).
The Polar A300 now even more connected
The activity watch Polar A300 allows you now to be more connected with your friends and family as now you can receive mobile notifications on your wrist (calendar, calls, messages, ...). In order to use this option simply sychronize to the latest version of the Polar Flow web services and activite the notifications through the menu of your device or through the app of Polar Flow, as by default this option is deactivated.
Another innovation is that the Polar A300 now is compatible with the Polar Balance Scale. The A300 users are now able to reach their ideal weight finding the balance between what they eat and how much activity performed utilising the Polar weight management tool. In addition, the A300 will offer tailor made guidelines to keep you motivated at all times.
Smart Coaching · Fitness Test · EnergyPointer · Heart Rate Zones · Smart Calories · Training Benefit
Activity features · Activity Guide · Activity Benefit · Activity Tracking 24/7 · Activity Zones · Sleep Duration and Quality · Inactivity Alerts with Vibration · Steps and Distance
Training features · Advanced Analysis in Polar Flow Web Service · Training Targets · Training Diary · Heart Touch · Heart Rate · Instant Analysis in Polar Flow App · Sport Profiles
Technical Features · Weight 48 g · Thickness 12,7 mm · Water resistant (30 m) · Display texts in 15 languages · Updatable software · Memory capacity up to 60 days (with daily activity tracking and 1 hour of daily training) · Rechargeable battery · Battery life up to 4 weeks · Easy sync via Polar Flow app with Bluetooth Smart · Mobile app compatibility · Data transfer to PC and Mac with a custom USB cable
In the Box
· Polar A300 training computer · Polar H7 heart rate sensor · Getting Started Guide
Other products related to Polar A300 HR Black Fitness and activity monitor
Shipping Polar A300 HR Black Fitness and activity monitor
Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over 200 pounds
Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
stock informationMore than 10 available
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £40 delivery costs are £6.99 and between £40 and £200 the delivery costs are £2.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
Delivery 1 working day
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
Payment methods Polar A300 HR Black Fitness and activity monitor
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
***All products under warranty (2 years, starting on the date of sale to the final consumer) will be repaired by Polar free of charge for the customer, taking into account the aspects that are covered by the warranty.
In the case of the elastic WearLink +, belts and batteries the warranty is 1 year from the date of sale to the consumer.
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
The product is new
The product comes in its original packaging
As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Founded in 1977, Polar Electro invented the first wireless heart rate monitor. Since then the Company has been leading the sports instruments and heart rate monitoring category through its in-depth understanding of human physiology, performance, and the environment. Polar works in close cooperation with leading sports institutes and governing bodies, and has, thus, become widely recognized as the pioneer and world's leader of heart rate monitoring and fitness evaluation equipment.
Polar has been committed to conducting innovative physiological and sports medical research.. In fact, all of the features in Polar products are based upon scientific work and are in accordance with recommendations from the world?s leading sports medicine authorities
In addition to its own in-house research and development, Polar Electro is also involved in co-operation with a number of research institutions worldwide, the results of which have been presented in many scientific congresses and published in international scientific papers
Being Headquartered near Oulu, in Finland, the company operates internationally in more than 80 countries. Today, the award-winning Polar training computers are the number one choice among consumers worldwide.
Comparative Polar A300 HR Black Fitness and activity monitor
I did some research on fitness trackers, I didn't want gps but I did want a heart rate monitor as well as an activity tracker. The a300 is excellent the watch has plenty of info on board and when added to polar flow on smart phone, computer etc it makes a very powerful training partner/motivator
3 of 3 users think these reviews are useful
Are these reviews useful?
Bought as a pressie for my hubby and he loves it, says it is comfortable to wear and easy to use. Needs to be plugged in and registered on a computer before you can use the app just for anyone who doesn't have a computer. He wears it all the time and uses the gym and spinning classes. Happy with purchase and best price online was fitness digital.
1 of 1 users think these reviews are useful
Are these reviews useful?
I bought the watch for my boyfriend and he loves it!! He is a sporty person and loves how he can track his calories and workouts!! Definitely recommend it and fitness digital was the best price as well!!
0 of 0 users think these reviews are useful
Are these reviews useful?
Good heart rate monitor and app
Its good. Measures heart rate and provides nice graphs. It'd be better if one had more options when displaying the graphs (e.g. showing as %age of max heart rate, rather than just bpm), but otherwise good. Watch itself is chunky, so not that comfortable for wearing in bed to measure restful vs restless sleep. Connectivity to PC is good.
The size of the H7 that comes with this product is the M-XXL, it is the same strap as you can find on our website: http://www.fitnessdigital.ie/polar-h7-size-m-xxl-/p/10002506/
ElleAnswered by fitnessdigital.com