Capsules to swallow with a high content of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) + PTK + Tripotassium Citrate.
The most important nutrients before and after a workout are the branched-chain amino acids, called L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. These are also present in animal products but the amounts contained may be too low for those engaging in very intensive workouts. Taking Weider Maximum BCAA Syntho
before your workout protects against the decomposition of muscle mass. Taking it after training kicks off the natural regeneration process.
- free of unwanted substances like 'Extracts of Molasses'
- only Free Form Amino Acids - 100% Synthetic and pure
- BCAA ratio of 2:1:1 - 3000 mg L-Leucine, 1500 mg L-Isoleucine and 1500 mg L-Valine per serving
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- the branched-chain amino acids are the most popular amino acids for bodybuilders. BCAAs = leucine, isoleucine, valine
Take 6 capsules before and 4 capsules right after workout.A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.Format and Flavor
Weider Nutrition Maximum BCAA Syntho - 120 capsulesIngredients
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Tripotassium Citrate, Gelatine, Anticaking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), PTK (Alginic Acid), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Colours (E172).Nutritional Information
| ||10 capsules|
|PTK (Alginic Acid)