Protein 80 Plus contains four protein types
Milk Protein (Caseinate): Provides the musculature with proteins for up to seven hours and has a high content of BCAA´s.
Milk Protein Isolate: Contains over 90% protein in dry mass. That means very little fat and carbohydrates!
Whey Protein: Quickly available protein*
Egg Albumin: Contains sulphurous amino acids. That constitutes the biological significance of the product.
Weider has succeeded in reaching a chemical score of 144 (measured according FNB) through this special protein mixture. This value is unbelievable! Our Protein 80Plus has clearly surpasses the requirement of recommended contents of amino acids.
· Multi-component protein
· Supplies the trained muscles with high-quality protein
· Highly suitable for for the muscle building, strength building and for the definition phase
· Definition phase
· Build-up phase
· Power build-up phase
Mix 30 g powder (approx. 2 heaped tablespoons) with 300 ml semi-skimmed milk or water.
Format and flavour
Weider Protein 80 Plus - 2kg / Raspberry-Yogurt
Calcium Caseinate, Milk ProteinIsolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, 8% Low Fat Cocoa Powder, Dried Egg Albumen, Flavouring; Inulin, Sweeteners; Acesulfame K, Aspartame; Thickeners; Guar Gum, Canthan Gum, Antoxidant; Ascorbic Aid, Vitamin B6.
Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients. Processed In A Facility That Also Processes Egg, Wheat And Peanut Ingredients.
||1611 kJ/ 380 Kcal
||1077 kJ/ 255 Kcal
|of which sugars
|os which saturades
||2 mg (143%*)
||1200 mg (150%*)
||714 mg (89%*)
|* RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
|**By serving: 30 g of powder in 300 ml if semi-skimmed milk (1,5% fat)
· Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
· Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program.
· Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms.
· Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
· Do not exceed recommended serving.
Other products related to Weider Nutrition Protein 80 Plus -2 kg raspberry-yogurt