Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Garmin Forerunner 920XT Pack Tri Black-Silver
Multisport GPS Watch with Running Dynamics and Connected Features
· Running dynamics¹ include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
· Offers VO2 max estimate², race predictor and recovery advisor
· Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
· Smart notifications³ let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
· Connected features4: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920XT — with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
Advanced Training Meets All-day Activity Tracking
Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution colour display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
Whether you’re training at the pool or out in the open water, Forerunner 920XT captures detailed swim metrics, including distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate and SWOLF score. The drill logging feature allows you to easily log swim drills and kick sets at the pool, and the 2 types of rest timers keep you pushing off the wall on time. Use time alerts to help you hold your pace, or distance alerts to let you know when a set is over. There are even alerts for calories and stroke rate.
Crank Up Your Training
The 920XT is compatible with sensors such as speed, cadence and heart rate to provide advanced training capabilities for your cycling workouts. It can also display power metrics when paired with ANT+™ power meters, including the Vector™ line of single- and dual-sensing pedal options.
If you train with heart rate and a power meter, Forerunner 920XT can derive your VO2 max estimate for cycling to help monitor changes in your fitness. The colour gauge shows how you rank compared to other athletes in your age group. Another feature that lets you see how you measure up to others is Garmin Connect segments. Once your ride’s done and uploaded to Garmin Connect, you can see where you stand on the segment leaderboard.
Perfect Your Running Form
You’ve asked for it and now it’s here — running dynamics data for a dedicated multisport watch. Based on the same technology available in our Forerunner 620 and fenix™ 2, the 920XT helps you train for optimal running form when used with the HRM-Run™ monitor. This pairing allows the 920XT to report your cadence (total steps per minute), vertical oscillation (amount of “bounce” in your step) and ground contact time (how much time your foot spends on the ground during each step). The 920XT also has a metronome feature with vibe and audible alerts to guide your cadence training and help you stay in sync with your target stride rate without having to look at your watch.
Advanced Heart Rate-based Features
When used with a heart rate monitor (either a standard Garmin HRM or the HRM-Run), Forerunner 920XT offers additional features that can dial in your recovery status as well as your racing potential. First is a recovery check, which is a real-time indication of your recovery state within the first several minutes of an aerobic activity. After the activity, the 920XT provides a recovery time indicating how long before you should attempt another hard effort. The 920XT can also estimate your VO2 max for running when used with a heart rate monitor and for cycling when used with a heart rate monitor and power meter. Based on that data, it can predict your running race times for several distances.
Now your brick workouts and race activities have a whole new view in Garmin Connect, our free online community where you can save, plan and share your efforts. When you complete an activity using a multisport activity profile on your device, each leg and transition time is stored in one combined file for easy review and sharing. Individual tabs let you access detailed data for each leg.
There are multiple ways to sync your data with Garmin Connect. The 920XT can transfer the data through the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app on your smartphone using Bluetooth® technology. You can also set up one or more Wi-Fi® hot spots, and the 920XT will automatically sync with Garmin Connect when in range. Or sync with your desktop through a USB connection.
Pair the 920XT with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app for additional capabilities that can help you stay connected during your cycling and running workouts or races. The live tracking feature lets you invite followers using email or social media so they can see your stats and location on a map in real time. Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch when paired with your compatible Android™ or Apple® device. When the 920XT is paired with your phone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app, your completed workouts can instantly upload.
1When used with HRM-Run™ monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others.
2When used with heart rate.
3Compatible with Bluetooth® Smart Ready phones. Android devices must also use Garmin Connect Mobile app to enable smart notifications.
4When paired with your compatible Android or Apple device and Garmin Connect Mobile.
Physical & Performance
· Physical dimensions: 1.9” x 2.2” x 0.5” (48 x 55 x 12.7 mm)
· Display size, WxH: 1.1" x 0.8" (2.9 x 2.1 cm)
· Display resolution, WxH: 205 x 148 pixels
· Touchscreen: No
· Weight: 2.1 oz (61 g)
· Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
· Battery life: Up to 24 hours in normal GPS mode; up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode
· Water rating: 5 ATM
· GPS-enabled: Yes
· High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
· VIRB® control: Yes
Maps & Memory
· Basemap: No
· Ability to add maps: No
· Accepts data cards: No
· History: 100 hours of activity data
· Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
· Routes: 0
Features & Benefits
· Heart rate monitor: Yes (Some versions)
· Bike speed/cadence sensor: Yes (optional)
· Foot pod: Yes (optional)
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
· Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
· Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): Yes
· Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities): Yes
· Courses (compete against previous activities): Yes
· Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
· Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
· Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): Yes
· Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): Yes
· Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): Yes
· Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): Yes
· Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): Yes
· Vibration alert: Yes
· Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): Yes
· Heart rate-based calorie computation: Yes
· Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): Yes
· Customizable screen(s): Yes
· Barometric altimeter: Yes
· Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): No
· Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): Yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
· Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): No
· Sport watch: Yes
· GLONASS: Yes
· V02 max estimate: Yes
· Recovery advisor: Yes
· Race predictor: Yes
· Running dynamics: Yes
· Watch functions: Time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
· Run/walk feature: Yes
· Smart Notifications: Yes
· Activity Tracking: Yes
· Personal Records: Yes
· Projected finish time: Yes
· Customisable lap screens: Yes
· Custom alerts: Yes
· Indoor pace and distance: Yes
· Stroke counting: Yes
· Stroke type identification: Yes
· Calories: Yes
· Swolf score: Yes
· Quick timer workouts: Yes
· Configurable training pages: Yes
· Auto-detect rest times: Yes
· Works for drills: Yes (user input required)
· Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data): Yes
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
· Data storage: Yes (at least 30 workouts)
In the Box
· Forerunner 920XT
· HRM-Tri & HRM-Swim
· Quick release kit
· Charging/data cradle
Comparative Garmin Forerunner 920XT Pack Tri Black-Silver
Shipping Garmin Forerunner 920XT Pack Tri Black-Silver
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Forerunner 920XT Pack Tri Black-Silver
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Garmin Forerunner 920XT Pack Tri Black-Silver
User reviews about Garmin Forerunner 920XT Pack Tri Black-Silver
Tell us what you think!