Characteristics Adidas 4ft pop up goal
· Lightweight mesh and flexible, impact resistant poles.
· Target area designed to improve shooting accuracy.
Two contrasting configurations make the Adidas pop up goal fun, challenging and highly productive for training with a soccer ball. With the ‘goal’ up you can shoot and score into the back of the net then by simply flipping the frame you have a reduced sized target to help you practice your accuracy.
To be your best
Skill is the king here far more than speed so practice your accuracy rather than just banging the ball in to the back of the net from 6 feet away.
Start kicking practice from 10-15 feet away and progressively move further back, when you nail every shot start to work on your angles as shooting from anywhere other than straight in front of the goal reduces the sweet-spot that you have to aim at.
We purposely made the frame flexible so that you can set the goal up tall and thin and also short and flat for a variety of challenges. It works great on sand as well as turf so get ready to hit the beach.
Comparative Adidas 4ft pop up goal
Shipping Adidas 4ft pop up goal
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over 200 pounds
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 3 - 5 working days
- stock informationOnly 1 unit left!Stock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand.
The Adidas Group is the largest sportsarticles manufacturer in Europe and the second biggest sportsarticles manufacturer in the world. The consumer is at the heart of everything they do. This is the first and most important realisation. Adidas tries to create meaningful products by identifying and understanding consumers? buying habits, their fitness level, their motivations and goals for doing sport and their individual lifestyle.
Adidas is leader of innovation and design with the objective to create simple and authentic products and services, making consumers lives easier, rather than more complicated.Free after sales number for customers: 800 600 816
Payment methods Adidas 4ft pop up goal
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Adidas 4ft pop up goal
User reviews about Adidas 4ft pop up goal
Tell us what you think!