Characteristics BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
· LCD Monitor with Backlighting, at central handlebar. Fully self-powered. On-screen information:
- Level (load)
- Revolutions per minute (rpm)
- Pulse rate
· Transmission System: PK belt drive assures performance that is smooth, quiet, and low maintenance. No Chain means you and the bike stay cleaner with no oiling
· Designed for optimum exercise biomechanics.
To guarantee smooth, natural movements for full muscle concentration.
· Designed for an easy cleaning, storage and transportation.
· Ergonomically designed triathlon type handlebar, adjustable both horizontally and vertically up to 17 leveles vertically and 19 levels horizontally. With special covering and multi-position handles.
· Micro-adjustable seat: up to 17 levels vertically and 19 levels horizontally.
· Flywheel protecting cover, for protection against sweat and corrosion.
· Emergency quick brake, for a safer exercise.
· Multi-purpose pedals: Pedals feature both standard baskets and cycling shoe clips
· Crank set: Steel cased three piece crank set designed for extra durability
· Bottle holder: Very useful for long training sessions
· Adjustable support: to guarantee maximum stability
· Helpful wheels for transportation
· Resistance: Magnetic
· Selector: Selector lever of 16 levels
· Real watts ergometer : Yes
· Height: 117 cm / 46”
· Length: 104 cm / 41”
· Width: 63 cm / 25”
· Distance between the saddle and pedals: 76-107 cm
· Distance between the seat and handlebars: 68-90 cm
· Area ocuppied: 0,66 m2
· Weight: 43Kg / 95 lbs.
· Maximum user weight: 135Kg
· Flywheel type: Aluminium
· Flywheel: Front flywheel
· Flywheel cover: Yes
· Structure: Steel
· Transmission: Poli-V belt
· Pedals: Dual SPD-trekking
· Horiz. Adjust. Seat: Yes
· Vertical seat adjustment: Yes
· Horiz. Adjust. Handlebar: Yes
· Vert. Adjust. Handlebar: Yes
· Display unit: Self-powered LCD Monitor with Backlighting. On-screen info: - Level - Revolutions per minute (rpm) - Speed - Pulse rate - Calories - Watts - Distance - Time - Clock
· Wheels: Yes
· Bottle holder: Yes
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING YOU ORDER:
* No COD delivery for this product.
** Two Man Delivery Treshold included in the price.
Comparative BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
Shipping BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
Normal delivery time is 4 - 5 working days (occasionnaly 1 more working day, depending on the destination).Orders for 4-5 working days delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
The brand BH Fitness is a complete home line designed to provide the latest in cardiovascular and strength equipment: www.bhfitness.com/home-fitness The brand is part of a line of products designed and manufactured for companies of the BH Group offering high quality products at all times.
The BH Group, was founded in 1909 and has a longstanding tradition in the bicycle sector. They began to manufacture exercise equipment back in 1969. After observing rapid development within the fitness sector and detecting a growing need for greater specialisation, the BH group decided to create Exercycle, S.L, so that they would specialise in the said sector.The BH Fitness Brand is now present in more than 65 countries throughout all 5 continents.
BH Group is the only fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to be present in all sections of the fitness market. . It was also one of the sports equipment companies to be certified in accordance with the ISO 9000 standards.
A quality assurance team combined with a farsighted Research & Development Department is the perfect example to show eagerness to carry on the process of continuous improvement.
Payment methods BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
User reviews about BH Duke Magnetic H925 Indoor Cycling Bike
Tell us what you think!