Characteristics BH i.Quantum Crosstrainer
Fitnessdigital's exclusive product!
The BH i.Quantum is a Crosstrainer Designed for intensive use at home that counts with a magnetic brake system and a screen with 12 pre-set exercise programs with 24 intensity levels. I.Concept integrated technology.
- Stride Length of 46 cm
- I.Concept integrated technology
- Contact pulse measurement system
- LCD monitor
i.Concept machine with Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Get the most out of your favourite Fitness Apps.
- Designed for intensive use at home
High-performance for heavy use at home.
- Magnetic brake system
Maintenance free. Quiet and smooth pedalling through an extensive range of tensions.
- Flywheel weight: 20 kg
It guarantees an extremely smooth and fluid motion.
- Contact pulse measurement system
Provides targets for advance training.
- Wireless heart rate control with a heart rate monitor (included) by radio frequency to 5 kHz
Allows high intensity workouts with a comfortable heart rate control on the monitor or on your mobile device.
- Heart rate control in your smarphone or tablet through Bluetooth heart rate monitor (not included)
Use your smartphone or tablet to check your heart rate thanks to the safe and comfortable colocation of it over the monitor of the machine.
Screen monitor and Programs
- 12 preset training profiles and 24 different intensity levels. I.Concept integrated technology.
Challenging programs to help you meet your goals.
- 5 custom course (uPrg)
Allows users to design their own program.
- 4 Heart Rate Control Programs
Allows cardiovascular zones to be targetted during the workout. Automatically controls workout intensity to maintain effort at chosen pulse limits.
- Recovery test (RT)
Helps to control the fitness condition through controlled recovery.
- Fitness Test
Know how fit you are.
- Stride Length: 46 cm.
- Minimum distance between pedals: 16 cm.
- Oversized foot pedals
Helps to find the best working position.
- Bottle holder
Very useful for long training sesions.
- Wheels for transportation
Easy to move in the house.
- Length: 160 cm
- Width: 64 cm
- Height: 167 cm
- Weight: 54 kg
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Designed for intensive use
- Magnetic brake system
- Wheels for transportation: Yes
- Preset training profiles: 12
- Intensity levels: 24
- Custom course (uPrg): 5
- Fitness Test: Yes
- Heart Rate Control Programs: 4
- Recovery test (RT): Yes
- LCD monitor M6 Plus
- Bottle holder: Yes
- Contact pulse measurement system: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- iConcept: Yes
Enjoy i.Concept by BH technology and use your smartphone or table like a touchscreen of your fitness machine.
With i.Concept technology you can enjoy personalized and 100% motivating with Fitness Apps like for example BH by Kinomap, Run on Earth, FitConsole or Tread Monitor.
i.Concept by BH Fitness is a new concept in training developed by BH fitness: 100% interactive, 100% motivational, 100% healthy. Thanks to the i.Concept by BH Fitness exercise equipment the user can enjoy the fusion of the best of both worlds: entertainment and health.
Compatibility with smartphones, tablets and accesories
iOS compatible devices are:
iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 4, iPad 3, iPad mini and newer.
You can check minimum requirements of installation of the Apps in the App Store.
Apps are optimized for the following Android devices:
S4 and Gallaxy Note 2 from Samsung and Nexus 7 from Google (1st and 2nd generation).
Other Android devices with more than 4,3" screen can work, but it is not guaranteed an optimized performance.
Compatible Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensors are:
Polar H6, Wahoo Fitness Blue HR, PAFERS HR-KIT and HR-KIT Plus (recommended).
Note: Smartphone and tablet are no included.
Comparative BH i.Quantum Crosstrainer
Shipping BH i.Quantum Crosstrainer
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 4 - 7 working days
- stock informationMore than 10 availableStock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
The brand BH Fitness is a complete home line designed to provide the latest in cardiovascular and strength equipment: www.bhfitness.com/home-fitness The brand is part of a line of products designed and manufactured for companies of the BH Group offering high quality products at all times.
The BH Group, was founded in 1909 and has a longstanding tradition in the bicycle sector. They began to manufacture exercise equipment back in 1969. After observing rapid development within the fitness sector and detecting a growing need for greater specialisation, the BH group decided to create Exercycle, S.L, so that they would specialise in the said sector.The BH Fitness Brand is now present in more than 65 countries throughout all 5 continents.
BH Group is the only fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to be present in all sections of the fitness market. . It was also one of the sports equipment companies to be certified in accordance with the ISO 9000 standards.
A quality assurance team combined with a farsighted Research & Development Department is the perfect example to show eagerness to carry on the process of continuous improvement.
Payment methods BH i.Quantum Crosstrainer
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about BH i.Quantum Crosstrainer
User reviews about BH i.Quantum Crosstrainer
Tell us what you think!