Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics BH Khronos Basic II Indoor Cycling Bike
· Exclusive design for indoor cycling beginners
Dimensions are similar to a road bike which allows a more intensive/realistic exercise experience.
· Designed for regular use at home
The best choice for beginners and home fitness enthusiasts that want to advance their training.
· Felt friction pad has almost infinite adjustability for fine tuned resistance. This resistance system also acts as an emergency brake
For more security.
· Poly-V belt
Assures performance that is smooth, quiet, and requires very low maintenance. No Chain mean you and the bike stay cleaner with no oiling.
· Easy to use LCD Monitor
Displays speed, time, calories and distance.
· Ergonomic adjustable handlebar
Prevents arm muscle fatigue.
· Micro- adjustable seat
It provides a great fit for all body sizes.
· Wheels for transportation
Easy to move in the house.
· 4 adjustable feet
They assure the maximum stability on any kind of surface.
· Length: 107 cm / 42”
· Width: 49 cm / 19”
· Height: 104 cm / 41”
· Weight: 32 kg / 71 lbs
· Flywheel weight: 20 kg / 44 lbs
· Maximum user weight: 110 kg / 243 lbs
Compatibility with iOS devices using DI14 XKIT (sold separately)
You will be able to control and share your workouts and achievements through a Smartphone or Tablet (not included).
DI14 XKIT is a cadence sensor placed at the top of the flywheel it allows you to train with specific fitness Apps, making your training 100% realistic, funny and motivational. The user must manually modify the level of resistance suggested by the App.
And if you're an XKIT user you can also use Bluetooth Smart (not included) chest bands offering instant, convenient and precise measurement that will be shown on the screen of the Smartphone or Tablet. This measurement will encourage the user to continue and improve, ensuring a 100% controlled and motivational training.
Comparative BH Khronos Basic II Indoor Cycling Bike
Shipping BH Khronos Basic II Indoor Cycling Bike
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Availability5-10 working days
- Delivered at
Delivery 5-10 working days
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
The brand BH Fitness is a complete home line designed to provide the latest in cardiovascular and strength equipment: www.bhfitness.com/home-fitness The brand is part of a line of products designed and manufactured for companies of the BH Group offering high quality products at all times.
The BH Group, was founded in 1909 and has a longstanding tradition in the bicycle sector. They began to manufacture exercise equipment back in 1969. After observing rapid development within the fitness sector and detecting a growing need for greater specialisation, the BH group decided to create Exercycle, S.L, so that they would specialise in the said sector.The BH Fitness Brand is now present in more than 65 countries throughout all 5 continents.
BH Group is the only fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to be present in all sections of the fitness market. . It was also one of the sports equipment companies to be certified in accordance with the ISO 9000 standards.
A quality assurance team combined with a farsighted Research & Development Department is the perfect example to show eagerness to carry on the process of continuous improvement.
Payment methods BH Khronos Basic II Indoor Cycling Bike
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about BH Khronos Basic II Indoor Cycling Bike
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
1 Questions 1 Answers
- How do you change from KM to MILES on bike computer?Asked by Eddie from new orleansDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hi Eddie, We suggest you to consider to purchase Pafers DI14 XKIT Interactive Trainer, because by connecting it to the App you can see data in Miles, as you can see in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b37V-pRaZPQ&feature=youtu.be&t=97 Regards Sarah Answered by fitnessdigital.co.uk
User reviews about BH Khronos Basic II Indoor Cycling Bike
Tell us what you think!