Proteins Casein GoldNutrition

Casein is a milk protein component, and is made up of approximately 80% of milk proteins, whey being the remaining 20%. This component contains a great amount of essential branch chained amino acids (BCAA's), responsible for protein synthesis, and a lot of L-Glutamine. Casein is ideal to conserve or increase lean muscle mass, to maintain bones and aid muscle recovery. More info

Choose up to 4 products to compare products selected

  • It contains 72% of Protein that contributes to the maintenance and to a growth of muscle mass.
    GoldNutrition Total Casein - 900g

    Delivery 1 working day

    GoldNutrition Total Casein - 900g

    0 Stars (0)

    Flavour: Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla

    • Goal:Muscle recovery
    • Administration:Before going to bed
    • Format:Powder

Buyer's guide to casein proteins

Main benefits of the intake of proteins

  • · Avoids muscle catabolism.
  • · Increases muscle mass.
  • · Improves sports performance.

How much protein is recommendable?

Protein is totally safe for most healthy and adult people, providing they follow all the indications of each product with regard to amounts and consumption. Generally, 55 grams of daily protein is an advisable amount, but the consumption of proteins is more important during physical exercise and, depending on the activity carried out and the goals, the amount to consume varies:

· Sportspersons who wish to lose fat and keep muscle: daily consumption of between 1.5 and 2.2 g/kg of body weight.

· Active persons who wish to slim without losing muscle mass: daily consumption of between 1 and 1.5 g/kg of body weight.

· Sedentary persons who do not wish to change their body: a daily intake of 0.8 g/kg of body weight.


Links that you might be interested in about Casein