Characteristics Fitbit Versa Special Edition Charcoal
Live your best life with Fitbit Versa – a health and fitness smartwatch that lasts 4+ days and features 24/7 heart rate, phone-free music, apps, coaching and more.
- On-Screen Workouts
Get personalised on-screen workouts that play on your wrist, coach you through each move and adapt based on your feedback.
- Connected GPS
Learn more about your runs and hikes by enabling Connected GPS to see pace and distance on display, plus get a map of your route in the Fitbit app.
- Music Experience
Store and play more than 300 songs on your watch – plus download your own or curated playlists from Deezer.
Connect Fitbit Versa to wireless Bluetooth headphones like Fitbit Flyer to listen to your favourite tunes – without the wires.
Access your favourite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transport and more with a simple tap.
- Smartphone Notifications
See call, text or calendar notifications on screen and get push notifications from your favourite apps. Available when your phone is nearby.
- Over 4 Days of Battery Life
With a multi-day battery life of more than four days, Fitbit Versa tracks your morning, night and everything in between.*
- Heart Rate Tracking
Better track calorie burn, optimise effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and discover your cardio fitness level.
With a built-in NFC chip, you can use your credit and debit cards on-the-go, anywhere that accepts contactless payments.
- 15+ Exercise Modes
Track specific workouts in modes like Run, Bike or Weights to see real-time stats on screen and get post-workout summaries.
Automatically record selected exercises like running, biking and more, and see them saved in the Fitbit app.
- All-Day Activity
Track steps, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time.
- Female Health
Use Versa and the Fitbit app to log your period, record symptoms and compare your cycle against other health stats like sleep, activity and weight. Coming soon.
- Personalised Reminders
Stay on track towards your goals with personalised reminders that remind you to stay active, get hydrated, stick to a sleep schedule and more.
- Sleep Tracking & Stages
See your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personalised insights to help you improve.
- Swimproof & Tracks Swims
Water resistant to 50M for wearing in the pool or rain. Tracks laps, duration and calories burned during swim workouts.
- Cardio Fitness Level
Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalised Cardio Fitness Score.
- Guided Breathing Sessions
Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalised breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
- Customisable Clockfaces
Personalise the hi-res colour touchscreen on Fitbit Versa by choosing from a variety of clock faces designed for any occasion.
- Syncs Wirelessly
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to computers and over 200 leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Accessory Bands
Change your look with classic, leather, metal and woven accessory bands.
- Lightweight Design
Designed with a super light geometric case, Versa is a watch that’s slim, casual and comfortable enough to wear all day and night.
Set goals, track progress and get a more complete picture of your health and fitness – all on the Fitbit app.
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
- Wi-Fi antenna (802.11 b/g/n)
- SpO2 sensor
- Colour LCD
Battery and Power
- Fitbit Versa has a battery life of 4+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your watch every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Fitbit Versa is water-resistant to 50 metres. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Versa in a hot tub or sauna.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry it before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
The Fitbit Versa classic band is made of a flexible, durable material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes an aluminum watch case and buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
Fitbit Versa syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android & Windows devices using Bluetooth LE wireless technology.
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 5.0+
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later and Windows 10 devices.
- Music control via Bluetooth Classic on Android and Windows devices. Music control via Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.
- Small: Fits wrists 140 mm - 180 mm in circumference.
- Large: Fits wrists 180 mm - 220 mm in circumference.
- Width 34.0 mm diagonal
- Screen Size 24.075 mm x 24.075 mm
In the box
- Fitbit Versa
- Each pack includes one small and one large wristband.
- Woven wristbands (both small & large).
- Classic wristbands (both small & large)
- Charging cable
Comparative Fitbit Versa Special Edition Charcoal
Shipping Fitbit Versa Special Edition Charcoal
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Availability5-10 working daysDelivery 5-10 working days
- Delivered at
Delivery 5-10 working days
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
Fitbit was founded by Eric Friedman and James Park in 2007 in order to create a wearable product that would change the way we move.
The company developed when Eric y James realized that sensors and wireless technology had advanced to a point where they could bring amazing experiences to fitness and health. .
They design products and experiences that fit seamlessly into a healthy lifestyle., so that everyone can achieve proposed health and fitness goals, whatever they may be.
Payment methods Fitbit Versa Special Edition Charcoal
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Fitbit Versa Special Edition Charcoal
User reviews about Fitbit Versa Special Edition Charcoal
Tell us what you think!