Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Garmin Edge 1000 Bundle
· In-ride competitions through Garmin Connect™ segments
· On-road or off-road navigation and points of interest with the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
· Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
· Instant uploads to Garmin Connect™ Mobile to analyse and share
· Connected features¹: incoming call and text alerts², live tracking, sending/receiving courses, social media sharing and weather
Whether you're riding to improve your own personal best or see where you stand against the Pro's, Edge 1000 lets you connect, compare and compete. Turn every ride into a race by competing on Garmin Connect segments and seeing real-time results on your Edge, including alerts for segment start and finish and leaderboard rankings. The segments feature keeps you motivated and helps you push for continual improvement.
Own the Road
Along with in-ride challenges and connected features, Edge 1000 offers advanced bike-specific navigation and mapping capabilities. The preloaded Garmin Cycle Map includes OSM (Open Street Map) content with routable road and cycle paths, elevation data, points of interest and address search. Mapping data is stored onboard the Edge, so your access to navigation and performance capabilities isn’t dependent on mobile phone coverage, and map updates are free.
Know Where to Go
Now you can explore more, on and off road, thanks to this device’s round-trip routing feature. Simply enter how far you want to ride, and Edge 1000 calculates up to 3 cycling-friendly routes. You can even review the elevation profiles before making your selection. It also offers a new route planner capability that allows you to create routes directly on the Edge 1000 using the map, POI and segments you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect. Again, you can preview the elevation profile of your custom route before you roll. If you do get off course or want to end your ride sooner, Edge can always guide you back to the start or calculate the most direct route and provide turn-by-turn directions to get you back.
At Your Fingertips
Edge 1000 features a 3-inch high-resolution colour touchscreen display with dual orientation*. It has an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the screen brightness to changing light conditions to improve visibility. Unlike your smartphone, the display is optimised to work with gloves and in the rain³. You can customise your training pages with up to 10 data fields and use activity profiles to allow for easy transitions when you switch cycling activity, such as road, mountain or touring.
Advanced Performance Analysis
Edge 1000 is compatible with ANT+™ sensors, including speed, cadence, heart rate and compatible weight scale. It’s the first Garmin cycle computer that integrates with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems4 to display your current gear on the screen. Edge 1000 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including Vector™, our unique pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. A preloaded power-based workout on Edge 1000 allows you to calculate your functional threshold power (FTP), from which you can base your power training zones. The 1000 offers a training calendar and is compatible with advanced workouts, which you can plan, schedule and upload from Garmin Connect.
When paired with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, Edge 1000 offers a suite of connected features, including live tracking, incoming call and text alerts, social media sharing, weather, wireless uploads and the sending/receiving of courses and segments. As soon as your ride is complete, the data can be automatically sent to Garmin Connect via Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi®. This lets you stay connected and instantly share the details of your ride with friends, family and social media contacts. LiveTrack allows your friends and family to follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, so they can view your live data on a Garmin Connect tracking page. Once they get your email invite, they can click to follow and see your stats and location on the map.
1When paired with your Bluetooth® or Bluetooth Smart Ready phone; contact your service provider to verify if your phone is compatible. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, INC. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
2iPhone® 4s or later. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
3Water-rated to IPX7; ANT+ wireless connectivity does not work underwater.
4Compatible with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems with Shimano D-Fly Data Management function.
* The dual orientation screen will be available with later scheduled free software updates
Physical & Performance:
· Physical dimensions: 5.8 x 11.2 x 2.0 cm
· Display size, WxH: 3.9 x 6.5 cm; 7.6 cm (3.0") diagonal
· Display resolution, WxH: 240 x 400 pixels
· Touchscreen: Yes
· Weight: 114.5 g
· Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
· Battery life: Up to 15 hours
· Water rating: IPX7
· GPS-enabled: Yes
· High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
Maps & Memory:
· Basemap: Yes
· Ability to add maps: Yes
· Accepts data cards: Yes
· History: Up to 180 hours
· Waypoints/favorites/locations: 200
· Routes: Limited by memory space available
Features & Benefits:
· Heart rate monitor: Yes (Some versions)
· Bike speed/cadence sensor: Yes (Some versions)
· Foot pod: No
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
· Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
· Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): Yes
· Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities): No
· Courses (compete against previous activities): Yes
· Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
· Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
· Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): Yes
· Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): No
· Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): Yes
· Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): No
· Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): Yes
· Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): No
· Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): Yes
· Heart rate-based calorie computation: Yes
· Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): No
· Customizable screen(s): Yes
· Barometric altimeter: Yes
· Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): Yes
· Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): Yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
· Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): Yes
· Sport watch: No
· On-device segments: Yes
· Wi-Fi® compatible: Yes
· Smart Notifications: Yes
· GLONASS: Yes
· Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile: Yes
· Round-trip Routing: Yes
· Route planner: Yes
In the box:
· Edge 1000
· Preloaded Garmin Cycle map of Europe
· Quarter turn mount
· Out-front mount
· Speed sensor
· Cadence sensor
· Premium heart rate monitor
· USB cable
· Quick Start manual
What is the coverage of the Garmin Cycle Map?
OSM coverage for the following twenty-five (25) countries:
· Czech Republic
· (Republic of) Ireland
· (Principality of) Monaco
· The Netherlands
· San Marino
· Vatican City
How can I update the Garmin Cycle Map?
You can update the map using the Garmin Express software
Comparative Garmin Edge 1000 Bundle
Shipping Garmin Edge 1000 Bundle
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Edge 1000 Bundle
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Garmin Edge 1000 Bundle
User reviews about Garmin Edge 1000 Bundle
Tell us what you think!
The Garmin edge 1000 has so far proved very good. The mapping functions is very good, it does the gps tracker as it's supposed to but, whilst I can't find any faults as such with it, it does have a few small weaknesses. When navigating relatively built up areas with lots of turns in small areas you notice the map can be a little slow to orientate itself (I use track up, rather than north up). I have also found on occasion it can take a little time to connect to the cadence and wheel speed sensor but it doesn't take too long. Don't let these minor issues detract from what is a superb product. I'm not in the slightest bit regretful for buying it, and for a great price!