Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Garmin Edge 130
Compact, easy-to-use GPS bike computer with cycling awareness features
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8" display that's crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions.
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you'll know how far, fast, hard and high you've ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city.
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments.
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights.
- Connected features include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location.
- Battery life: up to 15 hours.
Small but powerful
Whether you ride on single-track, open roads or city streets, Edge 130 is the perfect riding partner. Its compact, lightweight design features a 1.8" mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display. That means you'll get a completely crisp view of the screen, even in direct sunlight when you'd normally be squinting at your smartphone screen. Its five-button interface is easy to navigate, and you can even customise the display to show up to 8 data fields on each screen. And don't let its slight stature fool you — Edge 130 is packed with additional features and gets up to 15 hours of battery life between charges.
Navigate with ease
Wherever you ride, the Edge 130 bike computer captures your essential stats. With help from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites for more coverage under dense tree cover — plus a built-in barometer — it tracks how far, how fast and even how high you've ridden. Plan and download your routes with the Course Creator feature from Garmin Connect. Edge 130 will guide you with easy-to-read course prompts and turn prompts. It's even smart enough to direct you back to your starting location.
Increased cycling awareness
Switching it up and hitting the road? A little peace of mind is going to make every ride that much better. That's why Edge 130 is compatible with our Varia line of cycling awareness devices, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights. By pairing these devices with your Edge bike computer, you can get alerts to approaching cars — right on your Edge display — and help drivers see you. Edge 130 also lets your friends and family follow your real-time location with the LiveTrack1 feature. And if you happen to run into difficulty during a ride, the Assistance1 feature can quickly send your current location to chosen contacts so they know where to find you.
Improve your performance
The Edge 130 cycling computer is designed to help you amp up your performance so you can strive to improve with every ride. It's compatible with power meters, letting you see how many watts of power you're producing on a flat section or a steep hill. Understanding where you are producing power helps not only with training, it also makes for a more epic ride. And you can make every ride a little more interesting by racing in real time against Garmin and Strava Live Segments, giving you that extra nudge to really push yourself.
With a suite of smart features1, Edge 130 lets you keep your phone safely tucked away and still stay connected while you're on the bike. Text messages will appear on your device screen so you can see them at a glance and keep right on riding. Know if you're about to get rained out by using the weather page to keep tabs on current weather and forecasted conditions. You can pair Edge 130 with the compatible Edge remote so you can start and stop the timer, change the page or mark a lap without taking your hands off the bars. And remember — you can automatically upload your rides to the Garmin Connect online community, and even customise your device from our Connect IQ™ store by downloading configurable data fields such as the GU Fuel Reminder or Strava Suffer Score.
- Physical dimensions: 4.1 x 6.3 x 1.6 cm
- Weight: 33 g
- Water rating: IPX7
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display size: 27.0 x 36.0 mm; 1.8" diag (45 mm)
- Display resolution: 303 x 230 pixels
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100 locations
- Routes: 15 courses
- History: 100 hours
- Barometric altimeter
Daily Smart Features
- Smart notifications
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customisable screen(s)
- Auto Pause®
- Auto Lap®
- V02 max
- Virtual Partner: Yes (within a course)
- Auto scroll
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Compatible with Vector™ (power meter)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)
- Bluetooth®: Yes (BLE)
- Ephemeris satellite predictions: Yes
- Elevation: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
- Varia™ cycling awareness compatible: Yes
- Set-up streamlined via app
- V02 Max/Recovery: Yes
- Segment compatible: Strava and Garmin
- Connected capability: LiveTrack, weather, Assistance, Connect IQ data fields
- Extended display capability with compatible wearables
- Galileo: yes
In the box
- Edge 130
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cable
Comparative Garmin Edge 130
Shipping Garmin Edge 130
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over 200 pounds
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
- stock informationOnly 2 units left!Stock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Edge 130
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Garmin Edge 130
User reviews about Garmin Edge 130
Tell us what you think!