Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Garmin Fitness Band Vívofit 3 Black X-Large
Activity Tracker with Garmin Move IQ ™ Automatic Motion Detector
- Features 1-year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes¹ and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep
- Move IQ motion detector automatically records your daily activities for later review and analysis on Garmin Connect™
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Automatically syncs² to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress
Knows How You Move
With Garmin Move IQ™ motion detector, the vívofit 3 activity tracker3 captures different activities such as walking, running, biking and swimming. No need to switch out your watch or start a new activity, vívofit 3 recognises when your movement changes and records your activity in Garmin Connect™. Access Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your data in more detail, join challenges and compete against other.
Tells Time and “Time to Move”
While it’s ideal to be moving all throughout the day, we know that’s not always the case. Luckily, vívofit 3 tracks any and all of your movement, including inactivity. So while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit 3 won’t. A red move bar appears on the display and a gentle alert sounds after 1 hour of inactivity. The move bar builds every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes.
vívofit 3 follows your progress 24/7 thanks to its 1-year battery life. It automatically monitors your rest when you go to sleep. It’s water resistant so you can wear it in the pool or the shower. Optional accessory bands in various colour schemes let you coordinate your vívofit 3 to your wardrobe.
Stay on top of your Goals
vívofit 3 learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit 3 will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Monitor your progress against aerobic activity goals recommended by health organisations like the World Health Organisation.
Insights From Garmin Connect
Throughout your day, vívofit 3 automatically syncs to Garmin Connect². Garmin Connect is the only free app that gets to know you and then delivers meaningful insights based off your data to help you beat yesterday. These include cues to move if you’re not on track to meet your step goal — or shout-outs when you do hit those milestones. Plus, you’ll get healthy tips from experts that become like virtual coaches. So download and lace up. Your daily tracking just got faster, easier and, well — better.
¹Intensity minutes calculation assumes a moderate activity level
³Activity tracking accuracy
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 22.3 mm wide x 10.33 mm thick (length varies based on band size; 137 mm - 195 mm (large) and 165 mm - 225 mm (X-large)
- Display size, WxH: 10 mm x 10 mm
- Display resolution, WxH: 64 mm x 64 mm
- Negative mode display
- Weight: Regular: 26 g ; X-large: 28 g
- Battery: One replaceable CR1632 coin cell
- Battery life: 1 year
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Watch functions: time, date, calendar, and alarm
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Calculates calories burned
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Automatic activity detection
- Intensity minutes
- Measures distance based off your user profile data and stride length
- Selectable screens and watch face
- Activity timer
- Optional heart rate monitor
In the box
- vívofit 3
Comparative Garmin Fitness Band Vívofit 3 Black X-Large
Shipping Garmin Fitness Band Vívofit 3 Black X-Large
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Fitness Band Vívofit 3 Black X-Large
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Garmin Fitness Band Vívofit 3 Black X-Large
User reviews about Garmin Fitness Band Vívofit 3 Black X-Large
Tell us what you think!