Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM White/Orange
· Touchscreen GPS running watch with high-resolution colour display that tracks distance, pace and heart rate¹
· Calculates your recovery time and VO₂ max estimate when used with heart rate
· HRM-Run monitor¹ adds data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
· Connected features²: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
· Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect
It’s the next best thing to having your own personal running coach. Forerunner® 620 offers advanced features like recovery advisor, race predictor and VO₂ max estimate to help you train smarter and achieve new race goals. When used with the HRM-Run monitor¹, the 620 also provides feedback on running form by showing your cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation. For indoor training, the 620’s built-in accelerometer tracks distance, so you don’t need a separate foot pod.
It Knows Your Potential
A colour gauge on the watch shows how your VO₂ max data compares to other runners of your gender and age range. Based on your VO₂ max estimate, the 620 can predict your race times for several distances. This can give you a time target for your next race, assuming you’ve completed proper training.
Rest Day or Run Day
Forerunner® 620 takes out the guesswork when it comes to planning your recovery time between hard workouts. Just like a coach, it learns you and your physiology based on your heart rate data, so it factors this against your last workout and then shows how much time before you are fully recovered and ready for your next hard running workout.
When wearing HRM-Run, the 620 provides a recovery check, which is a real-time indication of your state of recovery within the first several minutes of your run. When you’ve completed a run, the recovery time shows how long before you should attempt another hard workout. Colour coding on the gauge makes it easy to interpret — green means you’re good to go. When you see red and a recovery time of more than 3 days, you might consider taking a rest day or just doing a light recovery run.
Following Your Form
The 620 is the first GPS running watch that provides feedback on your running form by reporting multiple metrics. When used with the HRM-Run monitor¹, the 620 reports your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. These metrics are called running dynamics, and they impact your running economy.
The HRM-Run has an accelerometer, which measures your torso movement as you run in order to compute these metrics. Cadence is the total number of steps you take per minute, left and right foot combined. Vertical oscillation is the degree of “bounce” in your running motion, measured in centimeters. Ground contact time is just like it sounds — the amount of time your foot spends on the ground during each running step, measured in milliseconds. A colour gauge makes it easy to see how your running dynamics compare to other runners.
Thanks to its wireless upload capabilities, Forerunner® 620 can send your run data to our online community, Garmin Connect, without being connected to a computer. It can transfer the data through the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app on your smartphone. You can also set up one or more Wi-Fi hot spots, like your home and office networks, and the 620 will automatically sync with Garmin Connect when in range.
Additional connected features include live tracking, which allows your friends and fans to follow along and see your stats in real-time. You must have your phone paired with the 620 throughout your run to use the LiveTrack feature. You can also share your victories on your social media sites by posting updates through the Garmin Connect Mobile app. And, for real-time coaching as you run, the 620 is compatible with free training plans at Garmin Connect. By regularly connecting your watch to Garmin Connect, you'll also benefit from a faster GPS fix due to satellite data that will be sent to your device automatically.
¹HR strap included with some models, sold separately on others.
²When paired with a compatible smartphone.
Physical & Performance:
· Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.8" x 1.8" x 0.5" (4.5 x 4.5 x 1.25 cm)
· Display size, WxH: 1.0" (2.54 cm) diameter
· Display resolution, WxH: 180 x 180 pixels
· Touchscreen: Yes
· Weight: 1.5 oz (43.6 g)
· Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
· Battery life: Up to 6 weeks in watch mode; up to 10 hours in training mode
· Water resistant: Yes (50m)
· GPS-enabled: Yes
· High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
Maps & Memory:
· Basemap: No
· Ability to add maps: No
· Accepts data cards: No
· History: 1000 laps
· Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
· Routes: 0
Features & Benefits:
· Heart rate monitor: Yes (Some versions)
· Bike speed/cadence sensor: No
· Foot pod: No
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
· Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
· Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): Yes
· Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities): No
· Courses (compete against previous activities): No
· Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
· Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
· Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): Yes
· Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): No
· Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): Yes
· Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): Yes
· Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): Yes
· Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): Yes
· Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): Yes
· Heart rate-based calorie computation: Yes
· Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): Yes
· Customizable screen(s): Yes
· Barometric altimeter: No
· Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): No
· Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): No
· Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): No
· Sport watch: Yes
V0₂ max estimate: Yes
Recovery advisor: Yes
Race predictor: Yes
Running dynamics: Yes
Watch functions include date and alarm.
Run/walk feature: Yes
What's in the Box:
Forerunner® 620 Bundle
· Forerunner® 620 GPS watch
· HRM-Run monitor
· Charging data cradle
Comparative Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM White/Orange
Shipping Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM White/Orange
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM White/Orange
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM White/Orange
User reviews about Garmin Forerunner 620 HRM White/Orange
Tell us what you think!