Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Garmin Vivoactive HR Black
GPS Smartwatch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution colour touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps include GPS-enabled running, biking, swimming and more — no phone connection required
- Customise with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Receive smart notifications¹ and smart coaching from Garmin Connect™ when paired with your phone
- Up to 8 days battery life² in watch/activity tracking³ mode or up to 13 hours using GPS
All Heart, All the Time
With Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology, you can ditch the chest strap and measure heart rate from the wrist. Using heart rate data, Vívoactive HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts.³
Keeps Up With All Your Active Moments
Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more with Vívoactive HR. Its GPS-enabled, built-in sports apps track your stats while smart notifications² allow you to stay connected — all so you can keep your life in balance. Vívoactive HR continues to track activity³ throughout your day by counting steps and floors climbed as well as monitoring sleep and calculating intensity minutes. With auto activity detection, vivoactive HR even records your activities when you forget to press the start button. You won’t have to worry about this watch keeping up with you. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 days² in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 13 hours using GPS.
Insights from Garmin Connect
Throughout your day, Vívoactive HR automatically syncs¹ to Garmin Connect. Garmin Connect is the only free app that gets to know you and then delivers the insights to help you beat yesterday. These include cues to move if you’re not on track to meet your step goal — or shoutouts when you do hit those milestones. Plus, you’ll get healthy tips from experts that become like virtual coaches.
Hit the Ground Running
Using its built-in accelerometer and GPS, Vívoactive HR allows you to run both indoors and out. You can set up vibration alerts for heart rate, pace, run/walk intervals and more. Other training features include Auto Lap® and Auto Pause®. Provides post-run summary with stats such as total mileage, calories, average pace and overall time.
On the Bike
The GPS-enabled cycling app measures time, distance, speed and calories. It’s compatible with sensors4, such as speed and cadence, to measure your progress on training rides as well as daily commutes; also compatible with Varia® Lights and Radar for safer riding.
Hit the pool and see detailed stats like total and interval distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and more. Let the swimming app calculate your efficiency with SWOLF, which adds the time and the number of strokes it takes to swim a pool length. Interval Count lets you seamlessly pause and then resume your workout. At the end of a workout, view your summary data, which includes interval and session averages, overall time and personal records.
Play new courses every day by downloading one of 40,000 plus course maps worldwide from our golf course database. The golfing app can show a simplified view of the green and help you track your score, letting you see if you’re under or over par. The PinPointer feature points you in the right direction when you are unable to see the green. It also measures shot distance at the press of a button.
Row, Row, Row
If you like to paddle board and row — indoor or open water — the built-in paddle boarding app tracks and displays all your stats. See pace, overall time, distance and stroke all at a glance when out on the water or in the gym.
On the Slopes
For a day of skiing or snowboarding, Vívoactive HR measures your 3-D speed by calculating the speed and distance on an incline versus latitude and longitude. It also provides your splits automatically and gives you the option to turn on Auto Pause, which freezes the timer automatically when you stop or ride the lift.
Vívoactive HR gently vibrates to alert you to all the same notifications you receive on your compatible device¹ — from phone calls to social media alerts to other alerts from mobile apps. Vívoactive HR also displays weather information, temperature and more. Additionally, it lets you control the music on your phone, locate your phone1, remotely control your VIRB® action camera and let your friends and family track your activities in real time with LiveTrack. Personalise Vívoactive HR with custom watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ™ store.
¹When paired with a compatible smartphone
²Battery life varies based on usage and smartphone model
³Activity tracking accuracy
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: Watch only: 30.2 mm x 57.0 mm x 11.4 mm. Regular fits wrist circumferences 137 mm to 195 mm; X-large fits wrist circumferences 162 mm to 225 mm
- Display size, WxH: 28.6 mm x 20.7 mm
- Display resolution, WxH: 205 x 148 pixels
- Color display
- Weight: Regular bands: 47.6 g; X-large bands: 48.2 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 heart rate monitoring), 13 hrs in GPS mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB® control
- Watch functions: Time, date, calendar, and alarm
Maps & Memory
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: Save location
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: Yes (optional)
- Heart rate monitor: Yes (wrist-based)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Digital scorecard
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Connect IQ™ Support: yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Calculates floors climbed: yes
- Calculates intensity minutes: yes
- Wireless Connectivity: yes (ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart)
- Supports heart rate and heart rate zone: yes
- On-device sports apps: running, indoor running, biking, indoor biking, walking, indoor walking, rowing, indoor rowing, pool swimming, golfing, ski/boarding, cross country skiing, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP)
- On-device widgets/screens: My day, intensity minutes, heart rate, last sport, smart notifications, weather, VIRB® action camera/remote, Varia remote, music player controls, calendar, steps, calories, sleep, run, bike, swim and golf
In the box
- Vívoactive HR
- Charging/data clip
Comparative Garmin Vivoactive HR Black
Shipping Garmin Vivoactive HR Black
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Vivoactive HR Black
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Garmin Vivoactive HR Black
User reviews about Garmin Vivoactive HR Black
Tell us what you think!