- Promotes maximum muscular definition
- Avoid muscular tissue damage that occurs after intense and consecutive training
- omplement hyper - protein diets with the purpose of promoting fat loss
- Strengthen Immune system
Total Whey Goldnutrition®
- Protein contributes to the maintenance and to a growth in muscle mass
- Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Potassium and Calcium contribute to a normal muscle function
- Niacin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid and Vitamin B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
is a formula that contains protein from Carbery®, having a low content of fat and a reduced concentration of carbo hydrates. For e very 100g of product, it has 74g of high biologic value proteins, a high concentration of protein concentrated and isolated from milk serum (Whey protein).
The main sweetener used is sucralose, the only non-caloric sweetener gathered from sugar. To complement this formula, the B complex vitamins help to improve the absorption and metabolic processes of these amino acids. The main benefits from Whey protein are:
- Fast digestion and absorption, allowing an effective protein synthesis at a mus cular level.
- High concentration of BCAA’s (branched chain amino acids) than any other kind of protein. BCAA’s help recovering from muscular fatigue.
- Contains glutamine that helps to accelerate the muscular glycogen reposition, increase the growth hormone synthesis and fortify the immune system.
- It’ s a good source of sulfur amino acids that provide an antioxidant protection.
- It’s the most effective protein in preventing fatigue 5 and maintaining the muscular tissue, avoiding its post-training degeneration and promoting the unique increase of strength and muscular definition.
- Promote satiety.
- Anti-inflammatory effects due to the suppression on the production of IL-8.
Due to its high bioavailability and complete amino acid profile, Whey protein allows a q uick protein synthesis. The Whey protein supplementation, after and before training, allows to obt ain greater strength and muscle mass, and a faster recovery between workouts. Studies show also that Whey protein helps decrease the body fat accumulation and also stabilize glyc a emia and insulin, and for this reason it is a strong ally in slimming diets.
Studies indicate for endurance exercise, the best protein supplement to boost protein synthesis, must contain Whey protein with a 3 - 4 gram s of leucine per dose, requirements guaranteed by Total Whey Goldnutrition®
Take 1 shake 1 hour before exercise and another immediately after exercise. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Preparation: Add 1 full scoop (26 g) to 150 ml of water or 250 ml of skimmed milk. Shake well and serve. You can mix ice cubes to give a better texture.
Format and flavour
Gold Nutrition Total Whey - 1kg / Strawberry
Arbelac 80 Instant (Whey protein concentrate, Emulsifier (soy lecithin)) [73%], ISOLAC Instant (Whey protein Isolate, Emulsifier (soy lecithin)) [20%] , Cocoa Powder, Thickener (Guar Gum), Lactase (0,5%), Chocolate Flavouring, Bromelain (0,33%), Papain (0,33%), Sweetener (Sucralose), Nicotinamide, Calcium D-Pantothe nate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride.
Contains ingredients naturally free of glúten.
| ||100 g||Per 2 shakes (52 g)|
||394 kcal/1647 kJ
||205 kcal/856 kJ
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
||302 mg (15% CDR *)
||142 mg (20% CD R*)
||237 mg (30% CD R*)
||1,21 mg (110% CD R*)
||1,39 mg (99% CD R*)
||15,54 mg (97% CD R*)
||5,18 mg (86% CD R*)
||6 3,32 mg
||1,73 mg (123% CD R *)
Other products related to GoldNutrition Total Whey - 1kg strawberry