Characteristics iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
More than just weight
If you care about your physical and medical condition, whether you are an athlete or you just enjoy fulfills a healthy lifestyle, you will definitely appreciate multifunctional and design povedeného assistant in the form of scales iHealth Core HS6. Foursome smart electronic sensors within seconds find 9 different variables such as body fat, lean body mass and daily calorie intake.
With beautifully clean and airy design and surface tempered glass is iHealth Core HS6 become the highlight of every modern interior. This personal body analyzer measured not only your weight and body fat percentage, but when you connect to your home WiFi network in cooperation with an application iHealth MyVitals two counts more physical characteristics such as BMI, lean body and bone mass, the volume of water in the body, or the ratio of internal organ fat . All this with accuracy comparable to much more expensive devices.
The measured physical characteristics
· Body Fat Percentage
· Total fat-free mass
· Muscle mass
· Bone mass
· The volume of water in the body
· The ratio of internal organ fat
· Daily calorie intake
An overview of your physical condition
The measured data are displayed on the built-in display and at the same time thanks to the integrated WiFi module wirelessly sends into MyVitals your iOS or Android mobile device. In this application, you can keep long-term and detailed statistics for each data anytime and check them. Identify a personal goal you want to achieve a certain deadline, monitor its implementation and get a variety of incentive information. And to make matters worse, according to measured results, we recommend the application and daily intake of calories, depending on what goals you set, for example. If you want to reduce or maintain weight.
To join you and your entire family can, because the weight supports up to 10 users. Everyone can set your goal and work with data and statistics on their mobile devices in clear graphs and tables. All measured values can also be sent directly to your physician or, for example, boasts friends.
· CE certified as a medical device
· Tempered glass surface
· Immediately displays the weight and body fat percentage on the display
· Wireless transmission of measured values ??to a mobile device through WiFi
· In collaboration with the application of e iHealth MyVitals 2 m onitoruje total of 9 physical characteristics (free iOS and Android)
· Non-invasive, fully electronic bioimpedance methodology is completely safe for pregnant women
· Measurement of temperature and ambient humidity
· And 10 user accounts, and user-defined identification uto
· Memory for up to 200 measurements per user
· The possibility of storing, editing and viewing values ??for cloud account access from PC
· Measured weight range: 5-180 kg
· Fat ratio measuring range: 5-65%
· Range of measured rate of water: 20-55%
· The measuring range of internal organ fat ratio: 1-59%
· Accuracy of measurement: Weight ± 0.5 kg (5 ~ 50 kg); ± 1% (40 ~ 180 kg)
· Body fat measurement accuracy: ± 1%
· Precision measurement of water volume: ± 1%
· The accuracy of measuring the proportion of muscle mass: ± 1% + 0.1 kg
· Bone mass measurement accuracy: ± 0.3 kg
· Precision measurement of the internal organ fat: ± 2%
· Measurement accuracy daily caloric intake: ± 200 kcal
· Measurement sensitivity weight: 0.1 kg
· Selecting the unit of measurement of weight: pounds / kilograms
· Devices running iOS 6.0 or later: iPhone 4 and newer / iPad Mini and newer / iPad 2 and later / iPod Touch 4 or later
· Devices running Android 4.0 and higher: Samsung GALAXY S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 / Samsung Note II, III / 6.3 Mega Samsung / LG NEXUS 4, 5 / HTC One M7, M8 / HTC Droid DNA
· Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4GHz)
· WEP, WPA and WPA2
· 4 x AAA batteries included
Operating temperature and humidity
· 5 ~ 40 ° C, 20-85% RH
· 1 iHealth Wireless Body Analysis Scale
· 4 AAA batteries
· 1 User Manual
· 1 Quick Start Guide
Comparative iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
Ask the expert about iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
1 Questions 0 Answers
- How do you change the units of measurement on the HS6, there are no obvious buttons. Asked by Ben from London Do you know the answer? Please let us know!0 Answers
User reviews about iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
Tell us what you think!
The set up is very straight forward. The app needs to give more guidance. On a few occasions the scales have not picked up the full body analysis and sometimes even swapped them between users despite being over 4 kg different in weight. Overall satisfied with the scales.
Really great product, was initially I bit fiddly linking to internet but that's more me I think. Both myself and my wife have the IPhone 5s and like the IHealth app for keeping track of all our info! I try weigh at the same time everyday and I've seen a lot of consistency with the more high tech reading such as body fat etc... In summary, great product, very easy to use and seems accurate and reliable!