Characteristics ION Fitness Lexia EMS Exercise Bike
You can get fit or lose weight. You can easily make this with this exercise bike equipped with advanced ergonomic design, electromagnetic brake and 9kg flywheel.
- Designed for regular home use at home
For training 3-7 hours per week.
- 9 Kg flywheel
Ensures continuous movement, extremely smooth and without having the feeling of jumping.
- Electromagnetic brake system
Provides an extensive range of tension. No noise and a life time of resistance.
- Incorporates heart beat sensors on the handlebar
Controls your heart rate in a simple way; know your pulse at all times without interrupting your workout.
- Large non-slip pedals
Offer a more comfortable and safe workout.
- Saddle adjustable horizontally
More comfortable and intense when using.
- Ergonomic triathlon handlebar
More comfortable and intense when using.
- Solid and stable structure
Allows its use by users of up to 130 kg.
- Transport wheels to move the elliptical bike easily
After your training session, store it where you want. It guarantees you greater comfort both during training and after this.
Monitor and Programs
- Electronic LCD monitor
Provides easy to read information of the time, speed, distance, pulse, RPM, Wattios and calories of your training session.
- 24 preset training profiles and 32 different intensity levels
Challenging programs to help you meet your goals.
- Recovery test (RT)
Helps to control the fitness condition through controlled recovery.
- Body Fat test (BF)
Helps to control de figure.
- Maximum user weight: 130 kg
- Inertia flywheel weight: 9 kg
- Dimensions: 114 x 55 x 143 cm
- Weight 38 kg
Comparative ION Fitness Lexia EMS Exercise Bike
Shipping ION Fitness Lexia EMS Exercise Bike
Normal delivery time is 4 - 5 working days (occasionnaly 1 more working day, depending on the destination).Orders for 4-5 working days delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Payment methods ION Fitness Lexia EMS Exercise Bike
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about ION Fitness Lexia EMS Exercise Bike
User reviews about ION Fitness Lexia EMS Exercise Bike
Tell us what you think!