A guide to buying a Kettlebell
Kettlebells, thanks to the unusual movement when being used which involve all the muscles of the body, are a very efficient tool for achieving physical fitness, for everyone from professional athletes, military personnel and regular trainers to people who want to take up physical exercise for the first time. As with any sports activity, training with Kettlebells is beneficial in many ways:
- · They improve coordination, flexibility and endurance.
- · Increase strength, muscle toning and power.
- · Increase your metabolic rate and help burn up calories.
- · Strengthen ligaments and tendons.
- · Speed up recovery from injury.
- · Help combat stress and anxiety.
- · Improve posture.
These accessories, adaptable to the requirements and the level of the user, make it possible to carry out such well known exercises as: deadlift, swing, squat and windmill, snatch, bicep curl, triceps extension, row, single arm row, abdominal crunch, etc.
When buying a Kettlebell, the main things to take into account are what its made of and its weight.