An extremely resistant and robust fitness machine, ideal for use in a domestic gym. Marcy Smith Deluxe SM400 has been ergonomically designed to harmonize the natural movements of the body.
The Deluxe Smith machine SM4000 includes the following exercise stations:
· PEC Dec Butterfly: allows you to work your pectoral muscles.
· Leg Developer: allows you to work the quadricep muscles.
· High pulley: allows training the upper body (shoulders, back and triceps).
· Low pulley: allows training the lower body, back and biceps.
· Desk for Biceps: allows you to work the biceps.
· Adjustable incline bench: a variety of exercises.
· Vertical racks with metal plates, bar and safety bracket.
· LAT bar.
· Triceps rope.
· Short bar.
· Ankle strap.
· V Chrome bar.
· Easy grip.
· 6 Olympic storage clips.
· Tubular high resistance steel construction of 50 x 75 mm and 50 x 50 mm.
· Long-lasting carbon powder paint finish.
· Nylon pulleys of 10 cm with ball bearing system for greater fluidity .
· High resistance wiring (900 Kg).
· System of chrome guides, 25 mm and high quality to make lumbar adjustment easier.
· Extra non-slide sleeves that ensure fluent use.
· 7 ° angle adjustment system to adapt to the movements.
· Finish: chrome in vertical frames for greater quality and safety.
· Non-slip footrest for the seated row exercise.
· Easy regulation of the bench.
Dimensions and weight:
· Dimensions: Height: 210 cm / width: 198 cm / length: 175 cm.
· Weight: 156.00 Kg.
· Maximum user weight: 270.00 Kg (including total load).
· Maximum distance between bar grips: 1135 mm.
· Maximum distance of the bar including Olympic adapters: 2005 mm.
· Distance between the positions for the brackets: 150 mm.
· Distance from the last disc support to the ground: 584 mm
Other products related to Marcy Deluxe SM4000 Smith