Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Polar M200 Black Heart Rate Monitor
GPS running watch with wrist-based heart rate
Polar M200 is a water resistant running watch with wrist-based heart rate, integrated GPS and 24/7 activity tracking.
Find the joy of running
The best workout is the one you do. The easy-to-use Polar M200 with wrist-based heart rate monitoring motivates and guides you every step of the way.
Wrist-based heart rate
Train easy with wrist-based heart rate
Polar M200 GPS running watch measures your heart rate from the wrist. Just tighten the changeable wristband and you’re ready to train.
Put yourself on the map
Track your speed, distance and route with the built-in GPS.
24/7 Activity tracking
Get active and stay active
The waterproof Polar M200 goes where you go. It tracks your 24/7 activity, steps, burned calories, sleep time and quality.
Running Program is a free running plan made just for you and your needs. Choose from four target distances and specify the date when you’d like to run that distance.
- Smart calories
- Activity guide
- Activity benefit
- Training benefit
- Running index
- Running program
- Advanced GPS
- Activity tracking
- Heart rate training
- Sport profiles
- Polar Flow
- Smart notifications
- Individual targets
- Fun running displays
- 24/7 Activity Tracking
- Activity Goal
- Active Time
- Steps and Distance
- Activity Summary
- Activity Benefit
- Inactivity Alert
- Sleep Duration and Quality
- Running Program
- Wrist-based heart rate measurement
- Heart rate
- Heart Rate zones
- Running Index
- Smart Calories
- Training Benefit
- Altitude, ascent/descent
- Sport profiles
- User-adjustable training displays
- Fun training displays
- Training targets
- Training history
- Laps, manual
- Laps, automatic
- Water resistance
- Rechargeable battery
- USB cable
- Bluetooth Smart
- Smart Notifications
- Vibration alerts
- Date and weekday indicator
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Firmware update
- Running Index analysis
- Map view
- Social feed
- Instant activity and training analysis
- Advanced activity and training analysis
- Training planning
- Sport profile settings
- Progress follow-up
- Data export
- Training history export (from polarpersonaltrainer.com to Polar Flow)
- 3rd party compatibility
- Weight: 40g
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Display size (4,1cm): visible area diameter 26 mm, 1342 pixels
- Wristband size M/L: 150-210 mm
- Wrist-based heart rate
- Integrated GPS with SiRFInstantFix™ satellite prediction technology
- Activity sensor
- Manual and auto laps
- Vibra alerts
- Water resistant (suitable for swimming)
- 4 MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 180 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 6 days (with 24/7 activity tracking + 1h/day of training with GPS and optical heart rate, without smart notifications)
- Standard USB-A for data sync with PC or Mac
- Bluetooth Smart with mobile (and optional heart rate sensors and weight scales)
- FlowSync compatible with computer running Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Polar Flow mobile app compatibility
- Updatable software
- UI languages English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Czech
Polar has an entire ecosystem of excellent applications, services and accessories to help you get the most out of our products. Track your progress using the Polar Flow online service and app.
- Polar flow web service and app
- Polar coach
- 3rd party services
Comparative Polar M200 Black Heart Rate Monitor
Shipping Polar M200 Black Heart Rate Monitor
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***All products under warranty (2 years, starting on the date of sale to the final consumer) will be repaired by Polar free of charge for the customer, taking into account the aspects that are covered by the warranty. In the case of the elastic WearLink +, belts and batteries the warranty is 1 year from the date of sale to the consumer.
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Founded in 1977, Polar Electro invented the first wireless heart rate monitor. Since then the Company has been leading the sports instruments and heart rate monitoring category through its in-depth understanding of human physiology, performance, and the environment. Polar works in close cooperation with leading sports institutes and governing bodies, and has, thus, become widely recognized as the pioneer and world's leader of heart rate monitoring and fitness evaluation equipment.
Polar has been committed to conducting innovative physiological and sports medical research.. In fact, all of the features in Polar products are based upon scientific work and are in accordance with recommendations from the world?s leading sports medicine authorities
In addition to its own in-house research and development, Polar Electro is also involved in co-operation with a number of research institutions worldwide, the results of which have been presented in many scientific congresses and published in international scientific papers
Being Headquartered near Oulu, in Finland, the company operates internationally in more than 80 countries. Today, the award-winning Polar training computers are the number one choice among consumers worldwide.
Payment methods Polar M200 Black Heart Rate Monitor
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Polar M200 Black Heart Rate Monitor
User reviews about Polar M200 Black Heart Rate Monitor
Tell us what you think!