Characteristics Polar Vantage V Black
Premium GPS multisport watch for multisport & triathlon training
Train smarter and discover the winner within yourself with Polar Vantage V, a premium multisport watch designed for pro athletes – and for anyone who trains like a pro. If you’re looking for a high-end waterproof companion for triathlon or marathon training, Polar Vantage V is the perfect match.
Cutting-Edge sports tech
The latest wearable tech innovations make sure Polar Vantage V gives you all the accurate data you need to maximize your performance.
The next generation of wrist-based heart rate
The new Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology monitors your heart rate accurately even in the most demanding conditions.
Monitor your Running Power
Polar Vantage V measures running power from the wrist - no additional foot pods or sensors needed.
Optimize your training
If you want to train like a pro, you need to recover like a pro. Polar Vantage V helps you find the right balance between training and rest and stay injury-free with a uniquely holistic training load and recovery tracking solution..
Know how you train
The new Training Load Pro™ gives you a comprehensive view on how your training sessions strain your body in different ways.
Prevent overtraining and injuries
See whether your body is ready for training and get recovery feedback with Recovery Pro™.
More than a sports watch
When you train with Polar Vantage V, you get access to the full Polar ecosystem where everything is connected. All your training data is conveniently available on one platform in Polar Flow.
You can also automatically sync your training data to other services such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
The ultimate training platform
With extensive training planning and analysis tools, an automatic training diary, progress reports and much more, Polar Flow will help you achieve all your training goals.
Data for your coach too
Share all your training data with your coach, get instant feedback and plan your season together with your coach with the free Polar Flow for Coach service.
- Polar Precision Prime
- Training Load Pro
- Recovery Pro
- Running Power
- Sport profiles
- Swimming metrics
Other smart coaching features
- Running Index
- Running Program
- Smart Calories
- Training Benefit
- Continuous Heart Rate
- Sleep Plus™
- Plan your training
- Analyze your results
- Share with your coach
- Get social
Connect with online sports communities
- Nike+ Run Club
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 13 mm
- Weight: 66 g
- Display: Always on color touch display with Gorilla Glass. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240.
- Battery: 320 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate).
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS & GLONASS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- Watch: Time & date. Vibrating alarm with snooze.
- UI languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech
- Sensors: Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Water resistance: Waterproof (WR30)
- Wristbands: Durable and comfortable silicone.
In the box
- Polar Vantage V pro multisport watch
- Charging cable
- Polar Vantage V user manual
- Information note
Comparative Polar Vantage V Black
Shipping Polar Vantage V Black
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
- stock informationMore than 10 availableStock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***All products under warranty (2 years, starting on the date of sale to the final consumer) will be repaired by Polar free of charge for the customer, taking into account the aspects that are covered by the warranty. In the case of the elastic WearLink +, belts and batteries the warranty is 1 year from the date of sale to the consumer.
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Founded in 1977, Polar Electro invented the first wireless heart rate monitor. Since then the Company has been leading the sports instruments and heart rate monitoring category through its in-depth understanding of human physiology, performance, and the environment. Polar works in close cooperation with leading sports institutes and governing bodies, and has, thus, become widely recognized as the pioneer and world's leader of heart rate monitoring and fitness evaluation equipment.
Polar has been committed to conducting innovative physiological and sports medical research.. In fact, all of the features in Polar products are based upon scientific work and are in accordance with recommendations from the world?s leading sports medicine authorities
In addition to its own in-house research and development, Polar Electro is also involved in co-operation with a number of research institutions worldwide, the results of which have been presented in many scientific congresses and published in international scientific papers
Being Headquartered near Oulu, in Finland, the company operates internationally in more than 80 countries. Today, the award-winning Polar training computers are the number one choice among consumers worldwide.
Payment methods Polar Vantage V Black
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Polar Vantage V Black
User reviews about Polar Vantage V Black
Tell us what you think!