Characteristics POWERbreathe Classic Light Resistance (Wellness)
POWERbreathe Classic - 1st generation POWERbreathe Inspiratory Muscle Training series (breathing training).
· Drug-free & natural with no side effects or drug interactions.
· Scientifically proven, pressure threshold training technique.
· Calibrated inspiratory load (light resistance).
· Adjustable ‘light’ training resistance (up to 9 adjustable training levels).
· Resistor / training level indicator.
· Fully washable design.
· Anti-bacterial mouthpiece.
· Ergonomic mouthpiece design, suitable for adult & paediatric use.
· Ergonomic grip design.
· Fully integrated load mechanism.
Who can benefit?
· People with a respiratory condition such as asthma (including exercise-induced), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), bronchitis, cystic fibrosis (also suitable for children aged 10+ under adult supervision).
· People with a debilitating condition such as heart failure, heart disease, spinal injury.
· People unaccustomed to regular physical exercise.
· Anyone who gets out of breath easily.
People who, because of illness or advancing age, are restricted by shortness of breath.
POWERbreathe uses the basic principles of resistance training. Just as you might use weights to strengthen your arm muscles, breathing in through POWERbreathe against the light, variable resistance makes your breathing muscles work harder - thereby increasing their strength and endurance. Within a few days of using this drug-free, easy-to-use hand-held device, your breathing muscles will feel stronger; within 3-weeks you’ll feel less breathless; and within 4 weeks every-day activities will feel easier.
Use & Care
Simply put the nose-clip on so that it pushes your nostrils together and then breathe in through the POWERbreathe (use a little extra effort than you would to breathe normally), and the device will do the rest. Improvement in breathing efficiency can be seen in as little as 4-weeks. Comes with full instructions.
Laboratory proven training regimen
· Twice a day simply breathe 30 times through the device against the adjustable resistance. It takes less than 5-minutes.
· As your breathing muscle strength improves, simply adjust and increase the resistance as you would with any other form of exercise.
· Within a few days your inspiratory muscles will feel stronger; within 3-weeks you’ll feel less breathless; and within 4 weeks activities, exercise and sports will feel easier.
In the Box
· POWERbreathe Classic Light Resistance Inspiratory Muscle Trainer.
· Nose clip.
· Fabric storage pouch.
· 4 cleansing tablets.
· User manual ES.
· If you have any doubts about the suitability of POWERbreathe, or you have a medical condition, please consult your doctor.
· Inspiratory muscle training (breathing muscle training), such as training with POWERbreathe, is not recommended for patients with a history of spontaneous pneumothorax (a collapsed lung that was not due to traumatic injury e.g. broken rib), as it may lead to a recurrence of the condition. Following a traumatic pneumothorax and/or broken rib, POWERbreathe should not be used prior to full recovery.
· Inspiratory muscle training is not suitable for asthma patients who have low symptom perception and who suffer from frequent sever exacerbations.
· Inspiratory muscle training is not suitable for anyone who has recently experienced a perforated eardrum.
· Anyone who is under the age of 16 should only use POWERbreathe with supervision from an adult.
Comparative POWERbreathe Classic Light Resistance (Wellness)
Shipping POWERbreathe Classic Light Resistance (Wellness)
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 1 year
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
POWERbreathe®Backed by 10 years of research, is a unique, easy-to-use, drug free device, designed to help reduce breathlessness, improve fitness and maximize sports performance.
Easy to use, only 30 breaths twice a day will lead to stronger inspiratory muscles - the muscles we use to breathe in.Suitable for anyone who wants to improve his/her stamina. Perfect to build up stamina at the start or during the season. .
Proven by sports scientists at Birmingham University (one of the UK's leading Human Performance Research Universities) and Loughborough University, results are quick. You should feel stronger within a few days, within 3 weeks less breathless and within 4 weeks your performance should improve.
POWERbreathe® is suitable to anyone, thanks to the settings and the automatic resistance adjustment option.
The officially licensed and branded POWERbreathe Ironman and Iron Girl Plus series? were created following a multi-year License Agreement in 2005 with owners of Ironman and Iron Girl, the World Triathlon Corporation.
Payment methods POWERbreathe Classic Light Resistance (Wellness)
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about POWERbreathe Classic Light Resistance (Wellness)
User reviews about POWERbreathe Classic Light Resistance (Wellness)
Tell us what you think!