Characteristics Reebok Ankle Weights 2 x 0.5Kg
The Reebok Ankle Weights are ideal for sports enthusiasts who want to enhance their performance by adding extra weight to their exercises. The weights can be used on various pieces of fitness equipment or simply on their own. They also utilise easily adjustable Velcro straps which ensure secure fit on the ankles.
Soft, tactile and comfortable aren't words that you normally associate with fitness equipment but we think that should change, like all equipment it only works if you use it, so by creating the most user friendly product all you have to do is wrap it around your ankle and move! When worn around the ankle these relatively light weights are set away from your centre of gravity which means that they encourage your muscles to be more active whilst you are on the move.
For the best results you can either put them on and forget about them whilst you are walking around at home, or get even faster results from toning exercises such as leg raises and hip lifts. We wouldn't suggest you run in them as this may adjust your stride length but jump on your mini trampoline and you will find muscles that you never knew you had!
We paid close attention to the anatomy around the ankle and calf muscle so you'll notice how we have managed to get the weight right but not make the product 'bulky'. This ensures that they sit just right around your ankle and under the calf muscle.
Did you know?
As the weights are relatively light you could be forgiven for thinking they can't possibly make much difference but we frequently get feedback from users saying that simply putting them on gets them in the 'zone' and keeps them more focused on their activity.
- Pair of 0.5kg grey and blue ankle weights from the Reebok Women's Training range
- Easily adjustable hook and loop closure
- Ideal for adding extra weight to your workout
- Also available in 1kg and 1.5kg (sold separately)
- Adjustable circumference: Minimum 17cm - Maximum 27cm
Comparative Reebok Ankle Weights 2 x 0.5Kg
Shipping Reebok Ankle Weights 2 x 0.5Kg
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over 200 pounds
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
- stock information9 units availableStock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Reebok International Ltd., engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of sports, fitness, and casual footwear, apparel, and equipment.
Reebok International Limited is a British producer of athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories and is currently a subsidiary of Adidas
Reebok introduced the first athletic shoe in 1982, a shoe designed especially for women; a shoe for a hot new fitness exercise called aerobic dance. The shoe was called the Freestyle?, and with it Reebok anticipated and encouraged three major trends that transformed the athletic footwear industry: the aerobic exercise movement, the influx of women into sports and exercise and the acceptance of well-designed athletic footwear by adults for street and casual wear. Explosive growth followed, which Reebok fueled with new product categories, making Reebok an industry leader. .
Free after sales number for customers: 800 600 816
Payment methods Reebok Ankle Weights 2 x 0.5Kg
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Reebok Ankle Weights 2 x 0.5Kg
User reviews about Reebok Ankle Weights 2 x 0.5Kg
Tell us what you think!