Sonicleanse uses micro-pulsating high frequency sonic cleansing for a deeper, more effective clean. The head pulses at an amazing 10,000 times a minute to gently loosen dirt and oil to cleanse your pores.
Use daily to remove the epidermal (outer) layer of dry and flaky skin cells and to remove dirt and grime from deep within the pores, leaving your skin feeling and looking refreshed and revitalised.
Sonicleanse electric face brush is gentle enough to use as part of your daily beauty routine and helps reduce the appearance of pores, oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes.
Designed to invigorate your skin and at a fraction of the cost compared to other leading sonic cleansing brushes, it will save you money too.
· Safe for cleansing all skin types
· Adjustable power levels: Low: for gentle exfoliation and High: for deep penetrating sonic cleansing.
· Rechargeable, cordless design for better control and a 20 second interval timer alert to encourage a more complete cleansing
· Charging Cradle
· Water resistant - for use in the shower or bath
· 2 year warranty
How to Use
· Step 1: After charging the unit, simply dampen your face with warm water and apply your chosen cleansing product, either to the brush head or directly to your face.
· Step 2: Choose the High or Low power level and move the Sonicleanse over each area of your face. Starting with the forehead, then nose, chin and finishing with each cheek, the Sonicleanse will beep at 20 second intervals to help you maximise your skin care regieme.
· Step 3: When you have finished, turn the unit off, gently rinse your face with warm water leaving your skin feeling and looking refreshed and revitalised.
· The Sonicleanse electric facial brush is water resistant, but do not place where it can fall or be pulled into water.
· Do not immerse this product in water.
· Do not hold the product under running water.
· Sonicleanse face exfoliating brush
· Charging base with adapter
· 2 soft brush attachments
Is Sonicleanse water resistant? The unit is water resistant, but do not place where it canfall or be pulled into water. Do not immerse this product in water. Do not hold the product under running water.
How do I clean Sonicleanse? The unit may be cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth. Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners. The brush heads may be cleaned by removing them from the unit, and soaking in a bowl of warm water, leave to air dry thoroughly before using. Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners.
How often should I change the Sonicleanse heads? The brush heads should be replaced every few months. Or, if they become discoloured or lose their shape, replace immediately.
I have sensitive skin, can I use Sonicleanse? The advanced brush head technology is ideal for delicate, sensitive and normal skin types. Sonicleanse also has adjustable power levels; low for gentle care to keep skin firm and high for penetrating exfoliation.