Buyer?s Guide to skipping ropes
Incorporating skipping ropes and cables in workout routines provides great benefits, as we have already mentioned, skipping is a very efficient exercise.
- · Improve perception, because good coordination is required between feet and hands.
- · Contribute to the loss of weight when exercising effectively and constantly.
- · Develop speed and improve stamina.
- · Build up the abdominal, lumbar, hip and back muscles.
- · Strengthen the bone structure of the body.
When purchasing skipping ropes you should bear in mind some aspects, such as the possibility of adjusting the length of the rope or whether the handles of the accessory are weighted or not. The options to adjust the length of the rope are closely related to comfort when carrying out exercises. Some skipping ropes incorporate additional weight in the handles in order to increase the weight and, therefore, the intensity of workouts.