Characteristics Slendertone Abs5 Abdominal Belt Unisex
Advanced core building and abs toning made simple
Slendertone Abs5 Unisex is a clinically proven, battery powered, high intensity ab belt for men and women. It delivers a complete abdominal workout to help shape your rectus, oblique and transversus abdominis muscles. A step up from our Flex ab belt, it's even easier to achieve to achieve those six pack abs with Flex Max.
· 10 programmes including 2 additional Sports pro crunch programmes provide a complete ab workout
· 0 - 130 Intensity levels allow you to develop and strengthen your muscles
· Built in warm up and cool down phases to ensure correct muscle usage
· Intelligent training system to auto progress through the programmes
· Battery powered with built-in controller
*Slendertone ab belts must be used as per the guidelines stated in the instruction manual. For best results, we recommend that you use your Slendertone belt in conjunction with a normal, healthy diet and exercise.
10 high-intensity toning plans to achieve your personal goals
Enhance every exercise
2 of our toning programmes are designed to maximise every core workout, so that you can get more out of your abs exercises and bodyweight circuits. A 20-minute toning session with the Abs5 is the same as doing 120 ab crunches.
Tone when it suits you
If you struggle to find the time to tone, there are 8 training programmes which allow you to squeeze in a workout when you're walking the dog, commuting on the bus or train or even sitting at the desk.
Monitor your progress
You abs belt records and displays your session and toning intensity history, to help you keep your personal goals on track.
Innovative and clinically proven
Slendertone Abs5 uses electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) technology to mimic the signals the brain sends to the muscles during exercise, which causes them to work and contract. The unique, patented placement of our gel pads ensures that every ab muscle is toned, including the deep transversus abdominis, which helps pull in the waistline. With more than 50 years of medical expertise and clinical research, you can rest assured that we are constantly developing and innovating to provide you with the best support for your personal training plan.
Clinical tests conducted found that
· 100% of users reported firmer, more defined abs from 6 weeks (with significant results from 4 weeks).
· On average, users experienced a 72% increase in abdominal endurance from 4 weeks.
· On average, users experienced a 49% increase in abdominal strength from 4 weeks.
· On average, users experienced a waistline reduction of 3.5cm from 8 weeks.
· 54% of users felt that their posture improved from 4 weeks of toning.
*Clinical trial conducted by Prof. Dr. John Porcari, University Wisconsin, La-Crosse.
What are the benefits of a stronger core?
A healthy back
Having a strong chest improves toning and stability of the back.
The abdominal muscles are connected to the lumbar vertebra, allowing them to rebalance muscular support and protect the spine.
Its strengthening contributes to the prevention of chronic low back pain.
The abdominal muscles connect the upper and lower body and allow to lean forward and rotate the chest. They also help support weight while doing exercise and daily activities.
A styled figure
A muscular abdominal area means a firmer, more styled figure, and a flatter belly.
The key to achieving this is to exercise the transverse abdominal, the deepest of the abdominal muscles.
Better stress management
A strong abdomen helps improve breathing. When exhaling, the abdominal transverse moves the abdominal organs and the diaphragm upwards.
When inhaling, this muscle relaxes. Better breathing control helps fight stress more efficiently.
Toned abdominal muscles promote good digestion, as they help to combat constipation by stimulating the digestive tract.
In short, a toned chest can facilitate intestinal transit.
A strong core offers much more than toned abs and a flatter tummy – it helps you run further, jump higher, sit straighter, stand taller and feel amazing.
· Tighter, more toned abdominal muscles
· A flatter, firmer tummy
· Reduce your waistline by an average of 3.5cm
· Increase your body confidence
· Fit into your clothes for holidays and upcoming events
· Feel stronger in the gym and everyday life
· Optimise sports performance and minimise injuries
· Improve your posture and reduce back pain
· Stay fit and active for a healthier, happier lifestyle
What abdominal muscles do Slendertone belts train?
The deepest, hardest-to-train abs muscle improves posture and reduces your waistline by tightening and flattening the tummy.
The six pack supports and stabilises your movement in sports and day-to-day activities, for enhanced efficiency and performance.
A toned inner oblique supports body rotation, boosts endurance and reduces the size of ‘love handles’.
Supports the upper body and helps you engage the core with improved power and control.
What's in the box?
· Slendertone Abs5 belt
· Replacement gel pads
· 3 x AAA batteries
· Quick-start guide and manual
This product fits the following sizes
· Waist: 24”- 46” / 61-117cm
Comparative Slendertone Abs5 Abdominal Belt Unisex
Shipping Slendertone Abs5 Abdominal Belt Unisex
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over 200 pounds
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
- stock information6 units availableStock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Slendertone is a world leader in providing products that improve muscle tone. The company produced the first toning belt to be cleared for market by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), all products are classified under the European Medical Device Directive and we won the Irish Consumer Goods Export Award in 2005. Slendertone has sold over 5.2 million toning belts worldwide.
Slendertone uses Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) toning technology to create strong, deep muscle contractions to tone your body.EMS works to mimic the body's natural muscle movements; signals are sent between the gel pads (on the garment), switching on the nerves that control your muscles and causing them to contract naturally.
EMS technology has been used for over 40 years in hospitals, clinics and physiotherapy practices around the world to strengthen and rehabilitate muscles.Slendertone?s Electronic Muscle Stimulation technology (EMS) uses a gentle current to contract your abdominal muscles, like you would naturally do with sit-ups. Plus, it also activates the most difficult to reach core muscles responsible for improving your shape. Unlike many other products on the market, Slendertone works not just the Rectus Abdominus and Oblique muscles but also the difficult to activate Transversus Abdominus that is most effective in flattening your stomach. All your deep core and ab muscles get activated when using Slendertone Abs which shapes your waist and abs controlling your core strength and stability. For men and women, the tonong belts give you result in just 4 weeks. Take your first step towards achieving that flat stomach. .
Now, Slendertone is a world leader in providing products that improve muscle tone.. BMR has been developing and manufacturing electrical muscle stimulation and tanscutaneous electrical muscle stimulation equipment for more than 50 years and is constantly evaluating and expanding its product range. The team of scientists, researchers and developers has expertise in exercise science, electronics, mechanical engineering and embedded software. Working closely with local and international universities in sophisticated R&D programs, BMR has brought many patented products to market and will continue to do so.
BMR (Bio Medical Research) Ltd is an international company headquartered in Galway, Ireland. BMR develops, manufactures and markets medical products under the Neurotech brand, and consumer products under the Slendertone and ReVive brands.
Payment methods Slendertone Abs5 Abdominal Belt Unisex
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Slendertone Abs5 Abdominal Belt Unisex
User reviews about Slendertone Abs5 Abdominal Belt Unisex
Tell us what you think!