Characteristics Slendertone Pack Electrostimulator ABS7 Unisex + Pads
This pack includes
Slendertone Abs7 Unisex Abdominal Belt
Slendertone Abs7 Unisex Belt offers the greatest toning intensity (up to 150) and number of programmes (10). Within those programmes, there are 7 passive programmes (no physical activity required) and 3 active programmes (use the belt while doing exercise).
- 10 programmes: 7 are passive programmes (no physical activity required) and 3 are active (with physical activity).
- Programmes 1 to 6: Evolved programmes from Initiation to Pro
- Programme 7: Specific Strength
- Programme 8: Endurance (can be used with a low cardio activity. E.g. active walk or home bike)
- Programme 9: Beginner Crunch (use the belt while doing front crunches)
- Programme 10: Advanced Crunch (use the belt while doing lateral crunches)
- 0-150 intensity for maximum power to suit all users
- 0-30 minute treatments
- Built-in warm up and cool down phases to ensure correct muscle usage
- Intelligent training system to auto-progress through the programmes
- Patented 3 pads positioned around waist over the belly button and either side
- Hand held rechargeable & interchangeable controller – suitable for use with Slendertone Arms Male Accessory
- Certified to medical safety standards
What are the benefits of a stronger core?
- A healthy back
Having a strong chest improves toning and stability of the back.
The abdominal muscles are connected to the lumbar vertebra, allowing them to rebalance muscular support and protect the spine.
Its strengthening contributes to the prevention of chronic low back pain.
- Good posture
The abdominal muscles connect the upper and lower body and allow to lean forward and rotate the chest. They also help support weight while doing exercise and daily activities.
- A styled figure
A muscular abdominal area means a firmer, more styled figure, and a flatter belly.
The key to achieving this is to exercise the transverse abdominal, the deepest of the abdominal muscles.
- Better stress management
A strong abdomen helps improve breathing. When exhaling, the abdominal transverse moves the abdominal organs and the diaphragm upwards.
When inhaling, this muscle relaxes. Better breathing control helps fight stress more efficiently.
- Better digestion
Toned abdominal muscles promote good digestion, as they help to combat constipation by stimulating the digestive tract.
In short, a toned chest can facilitate intestinal transit.
A strong core offers much more than toned abs and a flatter tummy – it helps you run further, jump higher, sit straighter, stand taller and feel amazing.
- Look great
Tighter, more toned abdominal muscles
A flatter, firmer tummy
Reduce your waistline by an average of 3.5cm
- Feel amazing
Increase your body confidence
Fit into your clothes for holidays and upcoming events
Feel stronger in the gym and everyday life
- Improve performance
Optimise sports performance and minimise injuries
Improve your posture and reduce back pain
Stay fit and active for a healthier, happier lifestyle
Slendertone All Belts Abs Replacement Pads
Replace your hydrogel pads every 20-30 sessions to maximise the comfort and effectiveness of every workout
Slendertone replacement pads for Slendertone Flex, Flex Max, System, System Abs, System +, Connect, Abs, Abs7, Abs5, Abs3, Abdominal Muscle Toner & Slendertone Premium Abs.
- Optimise performance
The grid on the pads distributes the toning pulses evenly and effectively. This maximises comfort and optimises muscle targeting.
Biocompatibility-tested, medical grade hydrogel minimises the risk of irritation (even on sensitive skin).
- Advanced toning plan
5 high-intensity programmes for specific training goals, including post-natal tummy toning, essential and advanced core workouts, maintaining fitness and bringing in your waistline for upcoming events.
- Personal coaching
Personalised coaching and motivation, progress tracker and toning reminders to help you hit every training target.
How do our gel pads work?
- Our unique three-layer gel pads are positioned specifically on our belts and toners to ensure optimal muscle targeting, on and around the pad’s surface.
- The pads are constructed with highly anti-allergenic, medical grade ‘hydrogel’, which uses water as a conductor between your muscles and the electronic studs on your training device.
- The printed grid on the gel pads allows the muscle-stimulating pulses to spread evenly, for maximum comfort and the most effective muscle stimulation.
- Without the grid, the electrical pulses would not spread as much, leading to greater current density and potentially less comfortable toning sessions.
What do they feel like?
- The gel pads feel cold and sticky on the skin, but this sensation is quickly forgotten when your start a workout.
- The adhesive properties of your pads eventually expire, which is why we recommend replacing them every 20-30 sessions.
- Because the face toner gel pads are smaller with a slightly different composition, we advise changing them every 5 sessions.
How can I help them last longer?
- Clean your skin before a workout
Use a wet wipe to remove any skin debris, moisturiser or lotion which could damage your gel pads.
- Cover your pads after every session
The plastic covers which come with your gel pads are replaceable, so that you can protect them after toning.
Don’t worry if you’ve lost or thrown them away! Any dry, smooth plastic surface will suffice.
- Hydrate your hydrogel
When you start to see signs of wear on your pads (see below), sprinkle a few drops of water on them to rehydrate their water-based composition.
It’s also advised to not remove pads from your belt or toner until they need replacing with new ones.
Comparative Slendertone Pack Electrostimulator ABS7 Unisex + Pads
Shipping Slendertone Pack Electrostimulator ABS7 Unisex + Pads
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Slendertone is a world leader in providing products that improve muscle tone. The company produced the first toning belt to be cleared for market by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), all products are classified under the European Medical Device Directive and we won the Irish Consumer Goods Export Award in 2005. Slendertone has sold over 5.2 million toning belts worldwide.
Slendertone uses Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) toning technology to create strong, deep muscle contractions to tone your body.EMS works to mimic the body's natural muscle movements; signals are sent between the gel pads (on the garment), switching on the nerves that control your muscles and causing them to contract naturally.
EMS technology has been used for over 40 years in hospitals, clinics and physiotherapy practices around the world to strengthen and rehabilitate muscles.Slendertone?s Electronic Muscle Stimulation technology (EMS) uses a gentle current to contract your abdominal muscles, like you would naturally do with sit-ups. Plus, it also activates the most difficult to reach core muscles responsible for improving your shape. Unlike many other products on the market, Slendertone works not just the Rectus Abdominus and Oblique muscles but also the difficult to activate Transversus Abdominus that is most effective in flattening your stomach. All your deep core and ab muscles get activated when using Slendertone Abs which shapes your waist and abs controlling your core strength and stability. For men and women, the tonong belts give you result in just 4 weeks. Take your first step towards achieving that flat stomach. .
Now, Slendertone is a world leader in providing products that improve muscle tone.. BMR has been developing and manufacturing electrical muscle stimulation and tanscutaneous electrical muscle stimulation equipment for more than 50 years and is constantly evaluating and expanding its product range. The team of scientists, researchers and developers has expertise in exercise science, electronics, mechanical engineering and embedded software. Working closely with local and international universities in sophisticated R&D programs, BMR has brought many patented products to market and will continue to do so.
BMR (Bio Medical Research) Ltd is an international company headquartered in Galway, Ireland. BMR develops, manufactures and markets medical products under the Neurotech brand, and consumer products under the Slendertone and ReVive brands.
Payment methods Slendertone Pack Electrostimulator ABS7 Unisex + Pads
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Slendertone Pack Electrostimulator ABS7 Unisex + Pads
User reviews about Slendertone Pack Electrostimulator ABS7 Unisex + Pads
Tell us what you think!