Characteristics Victory BCAA 8:1:1 + Glutamine - 500 gr orange
After reviewing numerous studies Weider has developed BCAA 8: 1: 1 + Glutamine the best way to develop muscle mass. No matter the sport you play.
This superb formula consists of
- BCAA: are the essential and branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine in a proportion among them 8: 1: 1 respectively. They recuperative and energetic properties. According to recent studies Leucine initiates the process of protein synthesis, but must be accompanied by isoleucine and valine so that they can perform. Hence this new ratio including 8: 1: 1 which gives greater importance to the Leucine, the most important of the three.
- L-Glutamine: is a semi-essential amino acid and the most abundant organism vital to protect and repair muscle tissue. Help the recovery of both muscle fiber (because it promotes protein synthesis) as glycogen depleted in training. It also increases and improves immune system function and also has antioxidant effects.
- Vitamin B6: very important because it has many functions, one of the key is to ensure the proper metabolism of proteins and glycogen, hence its vital importance in the process of muscle recovery.
When we take the product
- After training: because it accelerates the recovery of muscle damage from intense training both aerobic and anaerobic.
- Before training: protects muscle mass because these four amino acids are able to enter the energy supplying energy cycles, so we can use it as anti-catabolic and protective muscle mass if we take before and during training. Avoid the use of muscle glycogen and therefore delay fatigue. This is fundamental in times of strict diet or definition.
Take 10 g. (1 satin scoop) dissolved in 250 ml. of water.
Format and Flavor
Victory BCAA 8:1:1 + Glutamine - 500 gr / Orange
|Per 100g||Per 10g|
|Energy||1662 kJ / 391 kcal||166,2 kJ / 166,2 kJ|
|Fats||< 0,2g||< 0,02g|
Comparative Victory BCAA 8:1:1 + Glutamine - 500 gr orange
Shipping Victory BCAA 8:1:1 + Glutamine - 500 gr orange
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over 200 pounds
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
- stock informationOnly 3 units left!Stock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over £200. On orders up to £50 delivery costs are £7.99 and between £50 and £200 the delivery costs are £3.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport company will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, we can therefore
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- Raw materials used by Victory are of first quality and Doping Free
Payment methods Victory BCAA 8:1:1 + Glutamine - 500 gr orange
Bank TransferNo surcharge
Your order will be sent upon receipt of a transfer of the full amount. Your order will be sent when completed. All transfers must be made in £.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron or Mastercard
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line method that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.co.uk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Ask the expert about Victory BCAA 8:1:1 + Glutamine - 500 gr orange
User reviews about Victory BCAA 8:1:1 + Glutamine - 500 gr orange
Tell us what you think!